1 MILLION READS! (SPECIAL SURPRISE)

Until now, I still couldn't believe that this story would reach one million reads, let alone that more people would be interested in reading it. This was written around five years ago, but I am happy that, despite its age, it continues to resonate with readers and gain popularity.

Whether you have read this while it was still ongoing or just came here after seeing the reels or TikTok videos to promote this story, it doesn't matter. I am most thankful to you all, and my heart is full of gratitude.

And to commemorate Blaise and Arya, I attached below the art illustration I had an artist commission to bring them to life visually. In case you have already forgotten, it was the scene kung saan nagpunta sila sa isang abandoned warehouse, and they danced.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and I thank you once again for your support and appreciation of my work. And as promised, one of their children would have a story, and you can check out the next part for a sneak peek. Thank you for being a part of this journey with me, and I hope you continue to enjoy the stories that are yet to come. You will be hearing from the Gandias and Escoletos soon, so stay tuned for the final release date!

 You will be hearing from the Gandias and Escoletos soon, so stay tuned for the final release date!

and this was me celebrating with a cake!