A Thousand Years

Prologue

The curly haired bloke sensed the piercing pain that traveled through his spine. It was undeniably excruciating. He couldn’t tolerate the soreness to any further extent. He wanted to stop, but he couldn’t. Because this was his job.

“Suck it up.” a man on his late 30’s ordered him sternly. He fell on his knees at once and did what he was asked for, he was afraid. He didn’t want to get hurt. Not anymore.

Oooohhhh, right there you slut. Just right there.” The man moaned in pleasure. He was doing quite well, he supposed. Honestly he was happy he could satisfy all his clients. Well that’s all he could ever be anyway. A well seasoned piece of meat.

“Here. You’re good boy.” he handed him the cash that he had been waiting for the whole time. “What’s your name?” the man suddenly asked which somehow bothered him. He was there to do their business not to start up a conversation about their lives. He wouldn’t even give a flying fvck about this man’s existence.

“Harry.” he whispered softly, he still answered him nonetheless. The man appears to fancy him as he leaned closer to peck on the boy’s lips. He didn’t flinch a tad bit, he had it coming. He was already used to this. His clients would always steal a kiss from him. Man or woman, they all treated him the same. He couldn’t even make out the number of people who recklessly shagged his skinny figure. This made sense for him to label himself as a filthy whore, the terms never offended him.

“I’ll come back babe, call me.” the depraved man winked seductively after giving him his contact number. The curly haired bloke took the calling card from the man’s large hand knowing he would just toss it away right after his client disappears.

Please leave. I’m so tired. He mentally beseeched. He fought back the tears that started to well up on the corner of his eyes, threatening to fall any minute. He doesn’t want to shed a single tear in front of anyone because the last thing he wouldn’t want his clients to do was to pity him. The sorrows and pain just won’t let the young lad enjoy his life. This seemed to be a sick routine and he has to suffer from everyone's touch during the weekends.

“Bye Harry, see you some other time.” As soon as he disappears, Harry immediately went to bathe himself before getting dressed as his job had already ended for the night. 3 cougars, 5 teenage girls and 4 middle aged men including the last one he just had business with. He was so tired of life that he just wanted to break down and end the whole torment. But his way of thinking still hasn’t reached to that point yet. Sooner he thought. Soon.

Harry managed to heaved a heavy sigh after rinsing himself. He had set off to the bartender’s location to inform his friend Max about the last client. Harry asked if he could already leave for he has school tomorrow, and yes, Harry was still a student who attends his class on a regular basis. Max hoisted his hand before motioning it slowly, indicating Harry that he could handle from there so he may now set off. Harry was already free to go but unfortunately the man he least expected to appear suddenly came into view. It was none other than the manager of the pub where he always thought of as hell.

“How did it go for you today?” he questioned.

“12 people.” He simply stated earning an evil chuckle from the man before his eyes.

“Good. You’re doing great Haz. Keep up being the dirty slut you are.” He cheered as he patted on Harry’s shoulder. Whatever regulation this man charges on him, he never once grumbled. He would never complain and turn his back on him because he knew this was the only way.

His only way to be forgiven.

“Thank you Louis.” He flashed a smile that never reached his eyes.

And from there, he already left the place that soiled his whole being. He even swore he heard the devil laughing behind his back while he made his way out. He walked through an endless trail as the breeze tried to kill him for only wearing a thin blazer which barely supported him from the cold.

Harry didn’t bother. He just shrugged it off taking in that the night had already ended and tomorrow would be the start of another week where his pathetic life continues.

***

I hope you guys try this one out, it's my first Zarry AU story that I've put all my passion in writing with. Votes and feedbacks would be nice. Thank you :) xx