Chapter twenty seven - Mature

Warning: boyxboy graphic actions

"I assume your presence here meant business, or you're just taking the piss with me? Which I highly doubt you could, dear brother." Louis drummed his fingers on the mahogany surface rhythmically. His bored countenace overwhelmed the younger boy as he fought the rising dread that would pass by every nanosecond.

Damn was he the biggest idiot in town? Why would he even meet up with Louis in the first place? What kind of justice shall be served if he came to see the man who could scheme a better execution than Hitler? Say what happens next? Barrage Louis with blasphemies that could tarnish his temper without the least bit knowing that his life was on the line?

Harry mentally slaps himself. Cheers on making a big fool of himself.

"I know it was you..." Nonetheless, he continues. They were at a public restaurant loaded with families celebrating a fine evening, couples who are in an awkward date considering the mood the place provides, not so much of a romantic-area material but a good enough place for a cheap dinner date. Oh and the dancing waiters, one more extra tap dance service and Harry's sure Louis would flip the tables. So with this being thought and observed, maybe the thought of Louis snapping his head with an audience was rash.

"Pardon? You know what about me?" Louis questioned back. The little twitch on the corners of his lips did nothing but blatantly indicate that he was suppressing a grin. Harry grounded his teeth as his jaws visibly tightened, the scrapping noise only perceivable by him. "You know when you give me that look, it only makes me har-

"Don't." Harry cuts him before his step-brother could further his sins. Not that he was saving him a comfortable seat in heaven. God he wanted Louis to burn in hell for all the grotesque things he had done to him and his friend. To Niall.

"Come on Harold. It's been years don't you think?" Louis teases, clearly to make things more painful for the younger boy. "You were so submissive and compliant back then. Hearing you whimper and scream my name was, damn. Good times, good times."

"S-Stop. P-Please." Harry felt so defeated when he heard his words trembling. His tongue felt heavy in his mouth and the lack of words to bite back incited Louis to press on the sensitve matter.

"The pub's always open for you Harry. You know, somewhere or sometime this month I may have altered my decision. You're free to come back in my firm, might you call it, anytime you like. Provided I get a taste of that ass all the clients gluttoned for-

"You dirty son of a bitch." Harry hissed rather loudly, causing the nearby couple to wordlessly pry over what was happening, shortly minding their business when Louis raised a brow at them. "I know it was you who did it. You asked your men, men who are spineless enough to snub any of your orders. May it be threatening or beating the shit out of those of the innocent." Harry paused, shaking whilst having both his balled fists rested on the table. "And you went as far as asking them to... God, may God forgive you for what you've done..."

Harry's words were trembling. He couldn't say it, though he knew it was Louis. It had to be Louis. It was always Louis. LouisLouisLouis. Louis the unforgiving person. Son of the lovely Johanna. The man who Des found witty and smart. The brother Harry once, secretly admired.

But as of the present time, he was-

"...the one who caused Niall pain." Physical, and emotional for eternity.

"Excuse me?" Harry was silent for a while. Sure his words came out as a whisper, but he was certain Louis was able to grasp it what with their proximity. His brother just sat across from him, surely he didn't miss what Harry said.