Chapter twenty nine

Warning: Minor sexual abuse

Approximately three weeks had passed prior to Niall's hospitalization and in those period of time between fixed points Harry and Zayn went back to school to catch up with their lessons. They cared for their friend but somehow they still needed a degree to graduate and conquer integrity. The point being, the two wanted to slap the notch they merited throughout the years of diligence and hard work to the people who thought too lowly of them, especially Harry.

Harry granted Zayn's request, rather plea, to sleep over once or twice a week that ended up being three times bedding with his boyfriend. The name calling and insults were still present but Harry couldn't care less anymore, at least he's getting laid. The perks of being pretty, Zayn couldn't resist.

"What's on your mind?" Zayn nudged him on his shoulder, his words coming incomprehensible as he was masticating. Harry staged an appalled face at the sight of Zayn's etiquette but the latter just laughed it off like a good 'ol granddad joke. Harry was blessed to have him, the glint in his eyes were too bright one could tell he was in love.

"Us. About our future, when we graduate. And Niall of course, the three of us graduating with a degree. Uni sounds horrible but, we'll get through it." Harry admitted shyly. Releasing a heavy sigh which may have come across as dazed and disheartened. He was never certain if he could graduate together with Zayn and Niall. But at the very least, Harry was working out the best he can to support himself, come hell or high water.

"That sounds exciting, Uni I mean. You know how life goes from that point, we could room together."

Maybe his preemption somehow rubbed off on his boyfriend, which was nice. Harry smiled, he didn't think twice and doubted his action as he leaned forward to kiss Zayn, their lips pressing for the shortest time before the younger boy pulled back. There were people watching, glowering if not, but as what Harry had already started establishing in his mind, 'Screw them, they're not worth it.' 

So his lunch period went unbothered.

x

"You know these records will never get us anywhere Mr. Styles. I've been meaning to fail you since you couldn't pass nor get a decent grade in my subject. Furthermore, the days you've skipped and missed my class will downright flunk you, so let's just say, you are in between repeating my class for the next semester or, by Gods give you the fortune to pass." Mr. Peterson folded the sheets neatly before placing it back on his portfolio of class records. He had called on Harry to inform his student regarding his inevitable failure.

Which Harry found absolutely absurd. The reason why he couldn't acquire a grade higher than F was because who would ever want to partner up with him during their literature project? The policy was having no partner meant receiving half of the perfect grade. And how could Harry possibly get the perfect half grade when all Mr. Peterson did was indicate the faults of his essays, which Harry justified there were absolutely none.

The boy felt the back of his eyes burning, he refused to cry in front of this cruel man. He shouldn't be crying, but the insularity of his teacher irked him so much he wanted to crumble and cry.

"Well? What are you still doing here? Scamper off kid, and don't waste any more of your time catching up Mr. Styles because believe me, you're hopeless."

Harry departed the lounge leaving his dreams behind, crushed and shattered.

He walked past the halls leading to the building's library wing where Zayn texted him for a rendezvous. Harry didn't want to put his misery into view, the last thing he wanted to happen was to disappoint the both of them, so. He might as well forget about his English teacher and alter his current mood, he didn't want to ruin their remaining periods together.