Chapter twenty three

Warning: Skip the last few paragraphs if you can't handle nonconsensual scenes.

It hasn't been a full 24 hours since Louis last latched on Liam. Last night, the two purposely snuck out of their flat for an abrupt rendezvous. It was actually Liam who instigated the sudden tryst as the lad firmly supposed a late night dinner date could spike up at least a tiny denotation of their relationship. Louis thought of the benefits that would occur on him, it could come quite in handy depending on whatever Liam's chronicles were.

But the sudden need to see the boy funnily rack up something in his head. Of course he wasn't falling for the boy, negative, not a chance. Louis Tomlinson couldn't care less regarding what the boy felt for him. He wasn't stupid to not realize how Liam admired him, in a sense that was far from a friendly appreciation. It contained a hell lot of longing gazes and breathy sighs of admiration. A good and ample sign that Liam was in love. Or so his very actions connotes it.

Louis pulled over the school's parking lot. The establishment seemed to not mind as to whoever felt like parking their cars along side the curbs. He smirks to himself, this is where Harry attends school? Harry. His younger brother. Step-brother.

Louis pulls out his phone and was ready to dial the familar number he usually calls whenever he's bored. But before his fingers could ever tap on his screen, he saw the very purpose of his visit dragging a blond boy he once had a conversation with.

A conversation that utterly ticked some vein inside his head, causing the slight irritation he developed on the kid who he knew as Niall Horan.

Liam once rambled trivias about him, all good and pleasant narrations. But that was before, who knew Liam would spite his past crush's name now. Louis was very much amused by the sudden change, he found it laughable and wee bit entertaining.

x

"Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Liam erupted as soon as they were outside with no one to bother them. No eyes looming over their argument and no ears to eavesdrop on whatever hurtful words they'll throw on one another. If only Zayn was here to stop this, Niall thought.

"Me?! What the fuck is wrong with you Liam?!" Niall surges back, hell he won't let Liam win over this foolish squabble. He'd had enough of Liam's stupidity, for all the Irish boy knew, he was never in the wrong. He sided on Harry because he knew the curly boy was nice and harmless.

Innocent and pure, despite everything that has happened. Harry remained chaste in his blue eyes.

"Don't fucking turn the tables around Niall. Nothing is wrong with me! And we both know that its you who needs to put your fucking act together because who the hell stays friends with a fucking prostitute?!" Liam seethes and if it was only possible, Niall knew he could rage out smoke from his flaring nose. "It's very sickening Niall! We don't even know how many man fucked that whore. Come on! Doesn't the mere thought of him touching you freak you out—

"The only thing that fucking freaks me out is how much of a total dick you've become. Fuck you Liam. Fuck you with all my life!" Niall swore to himself that he would never regret telling Liam off. The older of them two deserved his wrath, and he had officially thought his ex-best friend turned into a heartless monster.

His guts soon began plummeting when his eyes landed on something, or rather someone he never thought he'd see again. Niall's vision darkened with resentment when the person he hated the most came into plain sight, just behind the man he used to, or still, loved.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" He didn't actually know where he's suddenly getting all these nerves but he sure did like the unexpected sprout of his bravery.