Chapter four

Throughout the whole class Niall kept on complaining that he was so sure that their opponent was purposely pushing him during the ball game but the referee chose not to call it as a foul. They couldn’t do anything because the damn ref was Luke's friend. Zayn told him to calm down and he’d do the rest of the scoring, which he certainly did. Zayn’s team won the game causing the other side's outrage. Bunch of losers, Zayn thought.

After their gym class they had themselves take a shower for they still have 2 more classes before the day entirely ends. Zayn stripped himself down clad only with his boxers while Niall had already jumped into the cold shower shrieking to the coldness of the water that cascaded through his body. Some of the guys gave off a slight chuckle knowing screaming was in Niall’s nature. Zayn was glad that the only people who really didn’t fancy them were amongst Luke’s bunch. He doesn't care anyway, as long as he doesn’t hurt any of his friends then it's fine.

Zayn took notice of his tie scattering on the floor, he bended over to reach for it but his bum rather hit someone from behind. “Oh sorry about that mate.” he apologized awkwardly.

“Mm,’s okay.” a raspy voice was then heard from the person. Zayn utterly knew who that voice belonged to. He quickly turned around just to see a messed up Harry. Oh god, it happened again. He felt sorry for his state but Zayn tried not to show any kind of emotion. He needs to act rough in front of him. He shouldn’t lose his cool to some good looking lad, after all he thought he was way more attractive than this 'wrecked' guy... And there goes the sympathy again.

“Luke did that to you?” he queried hoping that the lad just fell inside a garbage bin, which by the way sounded so stupid. Zayn mentally slapped himself.

“Yea. They weren’t really in the mood. They said they needed someone to put their annoyance with since their friends lost a game.” Harry explained as if it meant nothing to him. Another pang of guilt raced across Zayn’s entire body. He thought he was blameworthy for this man’s misfortune. He didn’t reply on Harry’s explanation and just gave a small nod. He saw the minor pain that portrayed Harry’s orbs but he chose not to bother.

“Hey! Queer’s here! Get your arses hidden lads!” some hell of a guy cheered causing Harry to shy away. But he didn’t want to attend the next class looking like trash, he was fine by the name but that doesn’t mean he also wanted to look like one. He went inside the last stall and had himself cleaned.

“Let’s pull a prank on the fag! Let’s see how good he is.” Zayn clearly heard the mischievous plan that the ginger man was plotting. He didn’t like the sound of it so he gave them a warning.

“Pull that kind of prank and I’ll rip your big head off and send it to your mother. Fine with that?” Zayn hissed through gritted teeth, showing off his bad boy reputation. This seemed to cower some of the men so they instantly backed off with the plan and minded with their own business. Seeing that they wouldn’t lay a finger on Harry anymore, Zayn already went inside the stall which was actually next to Harry’s.

“T-Thank you....” he heard a faint cry. Harry was sobbing, he knew it by the sound of his voice. Zayn’s heart sank once again for having him to hear Harry’s vulnerability. He cussed silently as he chose not to respond.

The two remaining classes went by so fast that Zayn didn’t even notice that the day has already ended. He stood up from where he was seated as he glanced on his watch. It read 3:40pm, great he has a lot of time doing nothing. That was what he thought until Niall came rushing to his side with Liam.