Chapter two

Zayn learns about his gift which happens to be an entirely extraordinary one. He didn’t know that his mates' meaning of ‘craziest’ would be far from what he had imagined, though he doesn’t really feel bad about it.

In fact, he wants to enjoy it. It was yet another irrational way to kill time and he’d gladly push through this, besides it won’t kill him to have some fun right? It has been a year since he last had sex after his girlfriend for 7 months broke up with him. His friends thought maybe it was time for Zayn to loosen up a bit so they took the authority to have their friend experience the pleasure once again. Zayn knew his friends were crazy but he didn’t think they would go as far as setting him up with a hooker.

Of course they chose the spiciest one considering Zayn himself was hot so they’d like her to match up with his sex drive. Josh had brought their group in a place he proudly called paradise, which was merely a pub a few blocks away as the boys pretended to be adults to enter such resticted place whereas as the bouncers easily fell on their scam. But of all people, Niall felt more thrilled about this than Zayn. He remained calm as he tried to decipher the thought that tonight would probably be the most unforgettable birthday he’d ever celebrated. He already had a good quality time with his mum and dad earlier and tonight would be his time celebrating with the lads.

“Remember Zayn, never take off this blindfold until she could ever have her paws roam around you, yea mate? She wanted to play a game so that explains the blindfold here.” Ed explained whereas Zayn simply nodded. He snorted and gave off a smirk before lightly punching his ginger friend's shoulder. “You guys really love me, don’t you?”

“Of course we do Z! That’s why this one’s special!” Niall cheered as he chugged his third mug of beer. Liam ordered Niall to go slow on himself for he doesn’t want to carry him around when he gets drunk like the last time. He frustratingly gazed on his watch before telling the boys that it was time and the lady hooker might already be getting impatient with Zayn.

Zayn tensed up a bit; he just thought that this would most likely be forgotten tomorrow. He just had to avoid himself from being too rough or he’ll break the poor lady. Plus he needs to be mindful not to release inside her or else he’d end up being a father at a very young age. To make things rest assured, he bought packs of condoms with him even though he was sure the place would provide the rubbers. He started to cuss under his breath as he felt the sudden excitement.

“It’s on the last room just around the corner.” Josh lazily instructed the direction.

“Go get ‘em tiger!” Niall slurred cheerily, waving the half mug of beer on his hand. Liam had to stabilize Niall, not wanting to catch any more attention from the people around them. He silently shooed Zayn before Niall could ever make out another vexing shriek.

Zayn shook his head at the sight and he ran along. The pub secretly had some other business besides serving people with liquors and drunk them all up until they go wild and dance crazily with the loud music while they live the best of their lives. Within this large pub lies another dimension wherein people could mischievously spend their time alone with their entertainers.

Zayn’s pace was rather fast not because he didn’t want the lady waiting, he just wanted the night to end. He was more than happy on what his best mates had presented him but this might be a little too much and he didn’t really know if he’d enjoy this. So the best way he could ever think of was just to play along with her until the night is over.