Chapter nine

Today was the start of another school week. Needless to say, it was yet another partial moving day for Harry. Last Saturday night felt like a living hell inside a contracted heated room full of naked men who were recklessly pounding on him, taking turns hitting his bundle of nerves as two of them obliged the poor lad to suck on their throbbing c*cks.

He was even asked to perform a silly dance in front of them while they touched themselves at the sight of the boy swaying his hips. These people were sick, as sick and corrupt as his step-brother Louis. What can he say? These men were his friends and co-workers who were desperate enough to fuck a barely legal aged Harry.

“Hey mate! You alright?” a sudden thick Irish accent brought him back to reality. He turned his way to meet with his icy blue orbs. Harry liked that kind of shade of blue, he thought Niall’s eyes were a lot better than Louis’ shade.

“Yeah, I’m sorry for zoning out.” the shy lad managed to whisper, only that a few of them were able to catch his words, and that definitely includes Zayn.

Whatever word that comes from Harry’s mouth, either unidentified or inaudible enough to understand, the raven haired bloke would always catch on it. He kind of knew or better said, have an idea on why Harry would always look depressed every Monday.

His job. His worthless, filthy job.

Zayn hated it. But he opted to shut his mouth as he never wanted to upset Harry, let alone be misunderstood that he felt disgusted about his work. Zayn was eager to find out the truth behind his friend’s mystery of being a prostitute. There is just no way Harry would sell his body for no such logical reason.

The idea of Harry fucking both genders every Saturday and Sunday night made him want to throw up.

“Jesus what’s wrong with you guys? Quit spacing out Zayn!” Niall groaned before munching irritably on his food. “AnddomgefmestardedwityoLIAM!” the Irish lad claimed, not bothering whether he sends some of his food particles in the air.

“Gross! Shut your mouth you twat!” Liam sneered earning a deathly glare from Niall.

“Don’t get me started with you Liam!” Niall repeated once he was able to knock back the food intake. “You guys are weird! Harry and Zayn are frowning and you... what the hell’s wrong with you smiling all goofy? I wish Ed and Josh were here!” Niall whined knowing two of his normal friends were occupied with their music club.

Liam cleared his throat, feeling a bit remorseful for not acknowledging Niall’s lively presence. His mind just couldn’t be torn off from the handsome and smart looking man he got acquainted with last Saturday who goes by the name of Louis.

“Sorry, let’s get started with your homework, yeah?” Liam tried to smile seeing to it that Niall’s frown was becoming deeper. And the puppy eyed lad could never deny how his Irish friend looked adorable. But that was it. It meant nothing more.

Zayn on the other hand had leaned in to whisper something to Harry having only the both of them to grasp his words. “Are you feeling alright?” Zayn worried. His eyes depicted how much concerned he was.

“Yeah, I’m alright.” Harry smiled when in truth he wanted to cry on his shoulders for having seven needy men to run their soiled fingers across his lean figure. The curly lad tried his best to show a convincing facade to prevent Zayn from worrying. He could still handle his job, but he sure loved the idea of Zayn concerning over him because it felt as though he was being valued.

From across the other corner of the cafeteria was a pair of raging blue orbs piercing through their souls. There it was again, Harry smiling carelessly caused his wrath for the second time around. He was never meant to smile like that, if he was then he should solitary show that kind of smile to him and only him. To Luke Thompson.

It wasn’t until then that they realized lunch was finally over. Niall grumbled to his seat as he sluggishly stood up. He hated gym class to be honest. He even thought it could possibly be one of the reasons why he was sure he’d fail sixth form, aside from his maths.

“Come on whiner, you don’t want to be late do you?” Liam teased grabbing the Irish lad by the hand before waving his free hand to both Zayn and Harry which the curly lad was fast to wave back.

“I have gym class with Niall, so see you after school?” Zayn queried hoping he could actually meet with Harry later. The shy lad simply nodded to his request before proceeding out of the cafeteria and head towards his English class with Mr. Peterson.

His next classroom was located at the other side of the building and a four minute walk from where he was standing. Harry took his time, waiting for the hallways to be cleared. He didn’t want to bump into someone again so he thought it was a good idea to wait till no one was around. Upon noticing less people could be seen from the long corridors, he decided to saunter towards his next class for he was already a minute late.

Harry hasn’t reached halfway through the corridor when he suddenly felt a pair of strong hands grabbing him from the back. The other big hand moved to cover his mouth to prevent him from screaming.

Harry was then shoved inside a stall, his hips awfully hitting the lavatory. He hissed at the sudden pain that stung his side until he finally took notice of the person who cruelly abducted him.

“L-Luke?” Harry’s emerald orbs turned glassy at the sight of a sneering monster.

“How’s my little toy?” he scoffed, harshly cupping Harry’s face with a single hand. The poor lad winced at the pain Luke’s hand was bringing on his face. He tried to pull away but the bigger and stronger lad’s clutch was just too tight.

“You fucking enjoy Malik’s company while you cried your eyes out when you were with me eh?” Luke hissed, seeing Harry whimper to his dominating stance made him excited even more. The jealousy he felt earlier swiftly disappeared and was replaced with a new form of instinct which turned out to be lust.

“Guess I’ll have to teach you a lesson, yeah?”

And that was the last word Harry had heard from him before receiving a painful blow square in the jaw. He yelped at the severe pain but was only growled at to stay quiet. Harry’s uniform got shredded off his body whereas his hands got pinned up against the wall.

Why was it always like this for him? How come he could never enjoy his teen life like what the others do? Harry had a million questions racing through his mind while he got molested yet again by a fucking worthless jock.

And from there he realized, maybe the answer to all his question were exactly what Louis had told him.

Happiness. I don’t deserve such thing... and will never have it in a thousand years.

©TellMeAboutIt