Chapter twenty one

Didn't proofread, I apologize in advance for the errors you'll come across. Still, thank you for reading. Voting and commenting are highly appreciated, please do. x

Six hours had already gone by and yet Zayn’s phone still continued on blinding him. He had already turned his phone in its silent mode to prevent any disturbance by its maddening buzzes. Harry was on the other side of the bed, already sound asleep. Zayn tucked in closer to the curly boy as he watched his slightly parted cheery lips puffing small airs. Zayn had the initial instinct of kissing the pouted lips, and so he did. He scooted closer to peck on them and smiled to himself as he slowly pulled away.

“I love you.” Zayn whispered, knowing Harry wouldn’t hear him. “Whatever awful past you had, I don’t care. I love you so much.”

Harry stirred in his sleep, Zayn jolting at the sudden action. But as soon as he got comfortable from stretching and acquiring his new position, Harry went back to his peaceful slumbering. Zayn smiled at the sight of a very small and innocent Harry lying next to him. Harry was pure, lovely and beautiful. He would never consider him as something hideous and revolting like what the boy clearly thinks of himself.

The room suddenly shone luminously as his phone received another message. He gingerly took it from the bedside table and slid through the screen to reveal the unwanted message. He groaned mutely, not wanting to wake his angel after reading the text he’d got from the same aggravating person.

Lucky bastard aren’t u, yea Malik?

He shook his head, infuriated at how he was so clueless of whom the fucker was. He gripped his phone starkly, almost fracturing the device but his hold soon loosening when he heard Harry emitting mewled sounds in his sleep. It was a happy hum, not a moan or something sensual of some sort which kind of disappointed the older lad. He did want Harry to have a wet dream about him, that’d be so nice.

U in bed with him? Bet u fuck that slut every night, bet he’s so loose u cud fuck him with 2 dicks

Zayn rose from his bed at once, running outside his room to reach the balcony. His seething stance darkened his visions, his mind clouded with wrath and the urge to kill some unknown twat.

Ill fuckin kill u whoever u r u rotten shit. Shut ur fucking trap bc u kno nothng about him u sick motherfucker

He pressed rather harshly on his screen but couldn’t care any less if he was obligated to buy another phone for impairing the phone’s LCD. Zayn carded his fingers through his already ruffled black hair and tugged furiously at the roots, jaws tight as he gritted his teeth whilst hissing.

Cant tell who i am, but i do know how good that slut’s in bed. Good at bouncing, pretty talented whore

And that took everything for Zayn to dial the number to holler straight profanities at the person, who by all means, the raven haired bloke wanted to decapitate. But clearly the alleged person didn’t want to answer his call as he waited for another 4 more minute listening to the endless ringings on the other line.

“Zayn?” the lad vaguely quaked. He spun around to meet with Harry’s eyes that were still evident with sleep. Zayn quickly ended his call and shoved his phone inside his pyjamas back pocket, stretching a bit to guise up his fury before cracking a smile which was instantly reciprocated by his lover.