Chapter 23:Naming

WARNING!  SHORT CHAPTER!

Teresa's POV

"Good morning."  I yawned as Xavier watches me wake up.

"Morning Princess."  Xavier smiled lazily.

"What do you wanna do today?"  I ask him.

"Stay in bed with you all day."  He smirks and pecks my lips.

"You know we can't.  We need to prepare for the baby."  He smiles as I mention the baby.

"My pup is actually inside of you.  Our child is growing in there."  He says in awe as he kisses my stomach.  Tears threaten to fall with my happiness.  "Thank you so much for taking me back.  I love you so much.  I can't imagine my life without you."

"Me either.  I love you so much Xavier, my heart aches when we're apart."  I say truthfully.  "And I'd love to stay in bed with you all day but we need to start on the baby's nursery.  Remember, we learn the gender next week."

He smiles and reluctantly gets out of bed.

After a full day of shopping, we decided on painting the nursery mint green.  We also got some other baby things but decided to wait until the baby shower to see what we needed.

We decided to have dinner with our friends and order pizza and now here we are, in the living room, discussing plans for the baby.

I look up from eating and everyone looks at me, disgusted.

"How can you eat that?"  Joey practically turns green.

"It's delicious!"  I exclaim.

"Only 'cause you're pregnant!"  Jimmy says.

"What are you talking about?  She's been eating this since forever."  Courtney laughs as I take another bite of my frosting covered pizza.  It was one of the best creations I'd ever made.  But chocolate dipped goldfish and chocolate chip cookies with goldfish on top still won.

"Yeah, besides, I've had horrible creations.  Ones you'd find way worse than this."  I say.

"How does that get any worse?"  Valarie asks.

"Well seaweed wrapped Cheetos are pretty high up there."  I cringe at the memory.  Everyone fake gags.

"On a different topic, have you figured out names for the baby yet?"  Maya asks.

"I'm only one month along and we haven't even found out the gender yet."  I deadpan.  "But yeah I've thought about them.  I don't know about Xavier though."

"Which ones do you like?"  Xavier asks.

"Well for a boy, Xander, and for a girl, Lilly."  I say.

"What about Greyson and Samantha?"  He asks.

"Greyson Alexander, Samantha Lilliana, Alexander Greyson, or Lilliana Samantha." I ponder.

"I like Greyson Alexander and Samantha Lilliana."  Xavier says.

"I like those names too.  So we decided then?"  I ask.  Xavier nods and kisses my cheek.

"Well that was really easy."  Xavier says.

"You know you guys are supposed to be fighting about the names, right?"  Olivia asks and we laugh.

"Well we chose good names so we don't have anything to argue about."  I say happily, kissing Xavier on the lips.

"Hey, hey, watch the PDA!"  Maya exclaims.

"Oh shut up."  I rolled my eyes.  "You do it too."

"Hey, so what happened to that creepy stalker person?"  Valarie asks.  The atmosphere suddenly becomes tense.  I guess we all just forgot about the note.

"I don't know but let's deal with that later.  This is supposed to be a happy time; we have two pregnancies, a pack merger, and Terry and Xavier just decided on baby names."  Courtney says.

"Courtney's right, let's just go watch a movie."  I agree.  Everyone followed us to the living room and soon we were arguing about what movie to watch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!  I am super sorry about the long wait and short chapter but I honestly don't like the story.  I promise I won't delete it but I will need help.  Please start writing suggestions and if you want to do a collab chapter with me just send me a private message.  I am asking for your help because I believe in you guys.  I promise not to let you down.

I love you guys!