Chapter 6:There Goes My Fiance

Terry's POV

"Okay, just tell me from the beginning." I say.  Maya nods and begins,

I miss Terry so much.  It would've helped me if she was here when George rejected me.  I regret everything I did to her.  I just wish she was here.  If only she knew why we did it.  She looked so much like mom it was too painful.  The Julio and I found out that our parents left everything to Terry.  I mean, Julio got the cars and I got mom's clothes and acessories.  But Terry got all the money, all the family pictures and antiques, and mom's ring.  Mom have her the ring.  Everyone else just followed our example.  Then little Emilia had dad's features....  Julio and I don't look like our mom or dad at all.  I only got mom's skin tone and Julio got dad's skin but that's where it ended.

"The White Moon Pack is here!"  Alpha Xavier calls out.  He's been worse since Terry left.  A pack without a Luna is weak but he refuses to make anyone besides Terry Luna.  Mom was an Alpha female married to a Beta so obviously she's be the perfect Luna.  She was so good with the kids and elderly.  And all the disabled people too.  Basically, only her peers hated her.  The girls were always jealous of her and the guys were always mad she was so against going out with anyone of them.  Stupid.  I know.

"Maya, let's go greet the White Moon Pack." Julio says.  When he opens the door I'm hit with the most amazing smell.  Apples and cinnamon.  I look to where the smell is coming from and I see the most handsome guy.  But then I hear he has children and a fiance.  All of a sudden a girl comes up on a motorcycle with a younger girl on the back.  They take off their helmets.

Teresa and Emilia.

I can't steal Teresa's fiance.  Well I'm in deep dog shit now!

!@#$%^&*()

"You're my second mate." I whisper to the third in command, Cole.  We are now alone.

"I don't care if you're my second mate or not.  I know what you did to Teresa." Cole says.

"I know, I don't want you to leave Terry but she has to know." I say.

"No, she will never find out.  I, Cole Victor Andrews, reject you, Maya Azizica Garcia." As he says that my heart breaks and I run to my room.  I fall asleep crying that night.

" And I cry myself to sleeep every night since." Maya sobs.

"It's okay May." I whisper as I stroke her hair.  Cole's in for the beating of his life tomorrow.

!@#$%^&*()

"What the Hell did you do?!" I scream at Cole as I pin him against the wall.

"Babe, why are you so mad?" He asks, confused.

"You know what you did!  YOU REJECTED YOU SECOND F***ING MATE!  THAT'S WHAT YOU DID!" I yell.  He stays silent for a bit.

"How did you find out?" Cole asks.

"Maya is my sister.  Of course I would find out.  Cole, you know what it feels like to get rejected.  Second mates are rare.  You were a lucky bastard and didn't even realize it.  You could have Lady Gaga as your second mate and you would still have to accept her!  When I got rejected I was heart broken.  I can't let my sister go through that...twice." I say.

"What about us?"He asks.

"There can't be an us anymore." I whisper as I drop him to slip the ring off my finger.  I hand it to him.  "My sister may or may not be a bitch, but she's changed.  I see it in her eyes.  You have to give her a chance."

"What about the kids?"

"We'll deal with them later."

"But-"

"No but's Cole, you have to do this.  If not for you or Maya, then for me.  One of us has to have a happy ending and it's obviously not gonna be me."

"Okay, you're right...Terry."

We smile at each other then he goes upstairs to Maya's room.  There goes my fiance.  Thing is, I'm not heart broken.  Now that I look at it, Cole is more like a brother to me.

Cole's POV

I open Maya's door to see her sobbing into her pillow.

"Maya?" I ask.  Her head snaps up to me.  She gets off the bed and wipes her tears.

"Yes?" Her voice, saddened.

"Maya, I am so sorry for doing to this to you.  I know that I probably don't deserve a second chance but I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you.  That's if, you'll have me?" My voice, pleading.  She doesn't say anything for a while.  I start to lose hope but then she jumps on top of me and kisses me.  Terry was right.  I should have a happy ending and I hope she gets her's too.

!@#$%^&*()

We told the kids what was going on so they got to choose who would be the parent that would stay their parent.  They all chose Terry.  I was a bit sad about that but I'm the godfather of all of them.  That's gotta count for something, right?  I wasn't the best dad but she is definately the best mom.  I wonder who's gonna be the father.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maya and Cole got their happy anding, now who's next?  Diego, Julio, Jimmy, or Terry?  Just tell me and I will do!  Pic of Cole on the side.