Chapter 4:I'm Back And Better Than Ever

Terry's POV

"Okay, be good for your dad.  We don't want a repeat of the camping trip." I say.

"We promise." The kids say in unison.  Cole and the kids get in the SUV, I'm coming in on my motorcycle because I can't live without it.  Emilia's riding with me so I have to go a bit slower though.  I hop on my motorcycle and we head out.

Cole's POV

When we arrive at the Red Woods Pack, everyone is waiting for us.  Teresa went to blow off some steam but she should be here soon.

"Hello, I am Alpha Xavier of the Red Woods Pack." Some dude says.

"I am Alpha Diego of the White Moon Pack." Diego says.

"I am Beta Cortez." Cortez says.

"And I am the third in command, Cole.  These are my kids, Dustin and Carly.  My fiance, the pack warrior, is coming soon with my other daughter." I say.

"You're fiance is the pack warrior?" Xavier asks.  "Is the pack warrior a girl?"

"Yes, she is.  She's beaten everyone in the pack.  Here she is now." Diego says as Teresa rides in with Emilia.  They get off and take off their helmets.

"Hi, I'm Terry and this is Emilia.  We're your worst nightmares." Teresa says and smirks with Emilia.  Everyone in the Red Woods Pack looks shocked.

"Mommy mommy!" Carly squeals as she jumps into Teresa's arms.

"YOU'RE THE PACK WARRIOR AND COLE'S FIANCE?!  AND YOU HAVE KIDS?!" Xavier screams as he looks at Teresa's ring.

"Don't yell at my mommy!" Carly yells and glares at him.

"Xavier," a guy, who I assume his Beta is, puts a hand on the angry alpha's shoulder.  "Just leave it be."

"Fine," he grumbles.  "Show them their rooms Julio and Maya."

Terry's POV

Cole and I share a room that connect to the kids' room.  Xavier was not so happy about that but I don't care.  He rejected me.  His loss.  I'm happier now this way.  I'm about to go downstairs when I'm stopped by Maya and Julio.

"What do you want?" I ask coldly.

"We know we haven't been the best of siblings but we've changed." Maya says.

"We're so sorry, is there any way you could ever forgive us?" Julio asks.

"I don't know, just give me time." I say, pushing past them to get downstairs.  When I get downstairs my mood instantly lightens.  I see Joey and Jimmy fighting over the remote, Cole and Cortez cooking, and Diego getting tackled by the kids.  This is my family now and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Xavier's POV

SHE HAS A FIANCE AND KIDS!  How am I supposed to compete with that.  I know Emilia's her sister but is there any chance that the little one isn't their's?  I missed her so much these past few years and I will do whatever it takes to win her back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!  So, I'm in Oahu so I will be updating only at night time for the next week.  Well, night time here.  There's a pic of her ring on the side.