Chapter 11:Do You Remember Me?

Terry's POV

"How old are you?" Dr.Jensen asks me, shining a light in my eye.

"I'm fifteen years old and tomorrow is my sixteenth birthday." I say confused.  Everyone around me looks worried.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Dr.Jensen asks.

"M-Maya and V-Vicky beat me for not doing the dishes and I blacked out." I say, looking at Maya.  She drops her head.

"Terry, that was four years ago.  You're twenty years old and you have three non-biological kids.  Emilia, Dustin, and Carly.  You adopted Emilia first then Dustin then Carly.  Emilia asked if you could be her mother, Dustin was your ex-fiance's brother, and Carly was a forced rogue.  Do you remember any of the people in the room?"  He asks.  I look around.

"Well, I know Julio, Maya, Xavier, Olivia, and Emilia.  Uh...you kinda look familiar."  I tell the girl with the dark hair and dark eyes.

"I'm Courtney, we're best friends," she tells me smiling.

"Then...um...the brothers that look alike...Jessie and Jamie?" I guess.

"Joey and Jimmy." They correct.

"And...um...the little girl.  I'm guessing you're Carly, right?" I ask.

"Mommy remembers me!"  She exclaims, hugging me.  Then flashes of a little girl and me go through my mind.  Carly.

"Yes, I remember you." I smile.

"Anyone else?" The blonde dude asks hopefully.

"Sorry, no." I shake my head and everyone else looks disappointed.

"What about me?"  Asks a boy that looks like Emilia's age.

"Uh...um...."  I stutter trying to remember.  Some more flashes race through my mind.  "Dustin."

He smiles, "yeah."

"So you remember Courtney, Joey, Jimmy, Carly, and Dustin.  You still need to remember Diego, Cortez, Cole, Valarie, Kayla, and whatever else happened." Dr.Jensen tells me.

"Sorry, I don't really remember anything else...wait.  If I'm really twenty then have I met my mate?" I ask excitedly.  Everyone stays silent and an awkward aura enters the room.

"Uh...well...that's how you met us.  I'm Diego, you're Beta."  The guy in the corner of the room says.  "You see, you're mate rejected you when you were sixteen and you took Emilia and ran away.  You were in our territory, passing by.  That's how we found you."

"Okay, now can someone tell me the rest of the years?" I ask.

"I can." Courtney says.  "You and I became best friends a year afterwards because that's when I met my mate, Cortez.  One of your friends and Diego's Beta.  You became the pack warrior the same year.  You're a white wolf, you control electricity and you have mind control.  You dated Cole the next year and adopted Emilia, Dustin, and Carly together.  Before we came here you guys got engaged.  He learned that Maya was his second chance mate.  You guys did some legal shit and now the somehow he's not the father of them anymore.  I still don't know how that worked.  I think you did your mind control.  Fast forward to now, about two months ago we came here to train your old pack.  You, Maya, and Julio are now like actual brothers and sisters."

"That still doesn't answer my mate question!" I exclaim.

"I'm your mate." Xavier says.  Of course!  They said my mate rejected me!

"You gave him a second chance." Joey says.

"But that didn't work out." Jimmy finishes.

"What happened?" I ask.