Chapter 3:4 Years Later

*4 YEARS LATER*

Terry's POV

It's been a while since I've seen my sister and brother but it's for the best.  Cole and I started dating last year.  He has a brother, well son now, that's Emilia's age.  His name is Dustin.  Cole and I adoptd Dustin and Emilia so we are now their parents.  Emilia and Dustin are like brother and sister already.  They fight sometimes but mostly get along.  It's been great.  I'm now 20 years old like the rest of the guys.  Well, Diego is 23 but basically the same age group.  Cortez met his mate, Courtney.  Courtney is the sister I never had.  We get along so well.  Diego thinks he'll never find his mate but he still has hope.  I'm the pack warrior now.  We go around training weak packs.  That's the fun part of the job.  We've dealt with very few rogues and hunters so that's good.  Funny story, rogues and hunters attacked once but the hunters and rogues ended up killing each other instead so we didn't even have to fight.  There was one rogue left but it turns out, that rogue's pack was killed and she was forced a rogue.  She is now my 4 year old daughter, Carly.  I love her and her siblings so much.  Cole and I are a little family.  We are all extremely powerful.  Courtney and Carly don't have any powers but they are trained like the rest of us.  Dustin has the power to shoot lasers out of his eyes.  He has to wear sunglasses but that's okay with everyone.  He tells his school that he has an eye problem and if they question it, he just says he's blind in one eye and doesn't wanna wear an eyepatch.

"Guys, pack meeting now.  Everyone come to the living room." Diego says through the pack mind link.

We all meet up in the living room and Diego starts.

"Okay, so we need to train a pack and like always we will have a house sitter but this time it's a bit different." Diego says looking at me guiltily.  "We'll be training the Redwoods back."

"YES!" I yell, pumping my fist.  Everyone looks at me weirdly.  I sigh, "think about it.  After years of torture, I'm finally in charge.  It's payback time bitches."

The twins high five and Courtney and Cortez fist bump me.  Diego just laughs and shakes his head while Cole kisses me.  Then, as usual, the kids start to scream at us to stop.  I love my family and my life.  I'm prettier now.  I have an hourglass figure and bigger...breasts.  Cole is very sweet so he doesn't care about my looks but he still gives me compliments.  His mate rejected him too and she died soon after.  Cole's wolf was hurting but Cole himself didn't give a rat's ass.  He says she was just a slutty bitch.  We're all happy now so it worked out in the end.  I just don't know how I would cope if Xavier mated another.  Cole and I haven't mated yet because we're taking things slow even though it's been a year.  Speaking of Cole, we have a date tonight.

Cole's POV

I know I'm not her real mate but I still love her more than anything else in the world.  Well, I love the kids just as much too.  But Teresa Rosalina Garcia is my whole world.  I love her so much.  Tonight is the night.  The guys help me set up and everything.  I just hope she doesn't freak out.

"Teresa, are you ready?" I ask.

"Coming!" She replies.  When she steps out of her room that she shares with Emilia and Carly-I share mine with Dustin-she looks stunning.  She wears a strapless red mermaid style dress that goes to the floor.  It has big ruffles when it reaches the floor.  Yes, I know this stuff.  I grew up with a mom and 5 sisters.  Sadly, they died in a rogue attack while they were on their girls night out.

"You look beautiful Teresa." I smile.

She blushes, "thank you Cole.  You look very handsome as well."

"Shall we?" I ask, putting out my arm.

"We shall," she says while taking my arm.  We go out to the garden where th guys helped me set a candle light dinner with christmas lights covering the trees and bushes.

"It's amazing!" She exclaims then adds, "it's a wonderful night tonight."

"Yeah," I say as we take a seat.  "Wanna see a night time rainbow?"

"You love playing with your weather powers, don't you?  And yes, I'd love to see one." Teresa laughs.  I don't call her Terry because everyone calls her that and I don't wanna be everyone to her.

I grin and make a night time rainbow appear.  Teresa smiles at me and I smile back.  Now's the time to do it.  I get up and then get down on one knee.  I get the box out of my pocket and open it.  She gasps.

"The first day I met you I knew you were something special.  Three years later I finally got the courage to ask you on a date.  Now, one year later, I muster up all the courage I have.  I know we're not mates, but I know we belong together.  So, Teresa Rosalina Garcia, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I ask raising the box.

"Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  A thousand times yes!" She says with tears in her eyes.  I laugh and slip the ring on her ring finger on her left hand.  I pick her up and spin her around.  "We need to tell the others!"

I nod and we go inside.

Terry's POV

I run inside and I tell Diego to call a pack meeting.  Once everyone's here they look at me expectantly.

"COLE AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED!" I scream.  Everyone cheers and Courtney squeals and hugs me.

"Courtney, you'll be my maid of honor, right?" I ask.

"Of course!" She exclaims.

"Emilia, can you be a bridesmaid?" I ask.  All she does is nod vigorously.  "And Carly, will you be the best flower girl ever?"

"Uh huh mommy!" Carly says happily.  Cole asks Diego to be the best man and Dustin to be a groomsman.  The twins will both walk me down the aisle and Cortez can be the priest.  Well, more like he got a liscense online and called being it.  This will be the best wedding ever!  The fact that Courtney is a wedding planner just makes it way better.  I love my life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!  So, the night time rainbow is the clip on the side and her dress is on the side.