Chapter 19:Playing Two Truths And A Lie Leads To...

Xavier's POV

After Teresa falls asleep, I bury my face in her hair and inhaling her scent.  I know this is weird and she probably wouldn't let me if she was awake, but this is normal to werewolves.  She's like- no, is my drug.  I'm addicted to her.  She groans and I freeze but she just turns around and faces me then goes back to sleep.  I kiss her gently before hugging her tightly and falling asleep.

My last thought is, 'my princesa hermosa.'

!@#$%^&*()_

I crack my eyes open as I see sunlight and feel something- no someone, moving in my arms.  I look down to see Terry struggling to get out of my grip.  My eyes turn a shade darker and I hold her tighter.

"Never leave me." I growl.  Terry looks up at me with those big beautiful brown doe eyes.

"Xavier," she says softly, "I was just going to get ready."

I reluctantly let her go and she disappears into my bathroom.  I love waking up to her.  I'm gonna ask her to move into my room.

!@#$%^&*()

"I'm BORED!" Kayla whines.  It's now after dinner and we're just sitting in the living room.  Dustin and Emilia are at a school dance while Carly is asleep.  She got tired after we went to the park.

"I know!  Let's play two truths and a lie." Terry says.

"How do you play that?" I ask.

"You say three things about you and one of them has to be a lie.  Everyone has to guess what the lie is.  Since our group is bigger, we'll just choose who has to guess." She explains.  "Who wants to start?"

"I do!" Maya exclaims.  "Okay, Cole.  I once ate a cockroach, I love dancing, and I'm fluent in French."

He thinks for a moment then says, "you're fluent in French is the lie."

"Yup," she says popping the 'p'.  "How did you know?"

"You once told me Terry dared you to eat a cockroach and you never backed out from a dare," he tells her and she pecks him on the cheek.  I zone out for a while until I hear my mate and hopefully soon-to-be-girlfriend speak.

"Okay, Val.  I'm not a virgin, I love hamburgers, and I hate insects." Teresa says.  I growled when she said she wasn't a virgin which was probably true.

"You love hamburgers?" Val says, unsure.

"Nope,I'm not a virgin was the lie.  I'm still pure," she says.  All of us except Courtney and Cole look at her in disbelief.

"How are you still a virgin?" Maya asks.

"What do you mean?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"You're beautiful!" I exclaim.

She blushes then says, "I was gonna lose my virginity to my mate when I found him.  You know, since it's traditional to mate right away.  But that didn't happen so I'm waiting for marriage."

'You idiot!' My wolf, Ryder, exclaims.  'We could've had her right away.  We wouldn't have had to wait FOUR YEARS, SEVENTY THREE DAYS, THIRTEEN HOURS, TWENTY EIGHT MINUTES, AND THIRTY SIX SECONDS for our mate!'

'I know, I know but at least we know that we'll be her first.' I tell him.  No one else can have her.

!@#$%^&*()

"Xavier!" Teresa calls out as everyone leaves.  I stay behind and soon it's just us.  "I just wanted to thank you for letting me stay the night last night.  I don't think I'd want Carly to see me like that."

"No problem.  Hey, you wanna stay the night tonight?" I ask.

"I really shouldn't," she says.  I grab her my the waist and put my head in the crook of her neck.

"Please," I whisper.

"O-okay I-I g-guess," she stutters.  I trail kisses up her neck and stop at the corner of her mouth.  I look into her eyes then smash my lips to hers.  She kisses back and wraps her kegs around me.  I carry her up the stairs and into my room.  I lock the door then set us on the bed.  I tug on her bottom lip with my teeth and she grants me entrance.  After a little while, she tugs on my shirt.  I pull away and look into her eyes to find hurt and sadness.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask her.  Realization crosses her face and she says, "positive."

And well, the rest is history.