Chapter 12:Battle Of The Bands...Round 1

Terry's POV (2 weeks ago)

"I'm starting to remember who you people are but I still don't remember what happened!" I exclaim. I've been looking at photos and videos and listening to stories all week. I remember who everyone is to me now but not exactly what happened.

"What do we do then? We can't just leave you like this, only having half your memory." Olivia says.

"We could try what we talked about." Kayla suggests.

"No way, that was plan Z, our very last plan. There's gotta be something else. Besides, it wouldn't work. This isn't some fairy tale!" I exclaim.

"It might be our only chance Terry, please." Valarie begs.

"But-"

"You have to do this mom, please, for me?" Emilia gives me the puppt dog eyes.

I sigh, "fine. Courtney, tell the guys they can come back in."

Courtney nods and goes out. A few minutes later she comes back in with the guys.

"YAY! Mommy's gonna be like Sleeping Beauty and Snow White!" Carly exclaims.

"What's she talking about?" Dustin asks.

"Well, we've tried about everything and the girls came up with this as the last resort." I say.

"Someone has to kiss her to bring back her memories." Courtney says.

"Who do you think will bring back the most memories?" Kayla asks the guys. Diego, Julio, and Joey push Xavier forward and Cortez and Jimmy push Cole forward.

"Cole has a mate who happens to be my sister guys." I say as Maya glares at Cortez and Jimmy.

"So it's settled then, Xavier, kiss Terry." Olivia demands. I groan and roll my eyes.

"Let's just get this over with." I say. Everyone laughs as Xavier and I lean in. When our lips touch memories flash through my mind. Being a rogue, meeting the guys, Courtney, Cole, training, the club, our band, the date, Xavier and the bimbo. I pull away with wide eyes.

"I cannot believe that worked." I gape. Everyone cheers while Xavier smirks. I glare at him but his smirk never wavers.

Terry's POV (Now)

The girls and I are getting ready for the battle of the bands. There's 3 rounds. For heartbreak, the first round, we chose Picture To Burn by Taylor Swift. The guys are competing too. Our band is called The Aura Of Heaven. Their band is called Urban Weapons. I know, weird names. We were gonna go with The Killer Wolves but that was already taken and Olivia, Valarie, and Kayla wanted to sound feminine. Anyways, we're getting ready right now.

I have a green v-neck dress with lace seleeves that falls above my knees. I have natural eyeshadow and nude lipstick. My heels are nude and my hair is straigtened.

Maya is in a strapless cheetah dress with a black belt that goes to mid-thigh. She has a smokey eye and red lipstick. Her hair is curled and her heels are brown.

Courtney has a cream hi-lo dress that falls below her knees. She has silver eyeshadow and clear lipgloss. She has diamond stilettos and her hair is up in a princess bun.

Olivia's in a light blue halter dress that goes to her knees. She has light purple eyeshadow and pink lipgloss. Her hair is down and wavy and her shoes are blue flats.

Kayla is in a spaghetti strap dress. The top is glittery silver and the bottom is salmon. She has light pink eyeshadow and glitter gloss. Her shoes are slmon ballet flats and her hair is in a ponytail.