Chapter 18: Jealousy

Terry's POV

Okay, this may sound weird but things have been going great and it scares me. Rogues or hunters should've attacked us at least once by now. I mean, even my relationship with Xavier has been has been perfect! I haven't fully forgiven him yet but I'm getting close. I guess I'm just a little paranoid ever since the letter.

"Hey girls, what are you doing?" I ask as I walk into the living room.

"Nothing much, we were just planning what to sing tonight for the club." Valarie tells me. Oh yeah, with all the stuff going on I forgot about the club!

"Oh, okay. What are the choices so far?" I ask them.

"Well, there's Today Was A Fairytale by Taylor Swift, Angel With A Shotgun by The Cab, or Last Friday Night by Katy Perry." Kayla says. I ponder this for a while then a lightbulb lights up in my brain.

"I know! How about we do that new song! The one we heard on the radio yesterday." I say. They all share a look and nod.

"Wanna start practicing?" Maya asks us. Courtney and I share a look and grin.

"PROCRASTINATION!" We shout in unison. The others look at us funnily as we burst out into hysterics.

"What was that about?" Olivia asks.

"Oh my moon goddess! This is a hilarious story! Okay, so, so, so...never mind. Terry you tell it." Courtney says.

"No way, I can't tell it without laughing." I say.

"Well I can't either." Courtney argues.

"Fine, never mind." I tell the others.

"But we need to know now!" Kayla exclaims. Courtney and I shrug then leave with the girls screaming after us.

"So what do you want to do now?" Courtney asks me. I shrug and we to my room to talk.

!@#$%^&*()

Once we're at the club we wait for the guys. A ton of guys come up to us but we politely decline. Most guys avoid Kayla though. You see, werewolf pregnancies are shorter so she's already showing. It lasts for about four and a half months.

"Come on, I can show you a good time." One of the guys pesters me.

"I have a boyfriend." I say nonchalantly. He's cute but he's also a jerk.

"I'm pretty sure I'm much bigger than him if you know what I mean," he winks at me. I look at him, disgusted. I'm about to reply when I hear multiple growls. The girls and I look to the door to see the guys. Their eyes are pitch black.

"MINE!" They growl. They all run over to us and punch the guys that were flirting with us. Xavier pulls me to his chest and nuzzles his head in my neck. He inhales my scent and turns me around. As soon as I look into his clear blue eyes; I'm mesmerized. He leans in closer and I don't know what takes over me but I fill the gap. Fireworks erupt in my chest. He wraps one arm around my waist and runs his other hand through my hair making me moan. I counter back by wrapping one arm around his neck and run my other hand through his hair like he did to me. A husky groan arises from his throat making me let out a really loud moan. We hear a throat being cleared and break apart. My cheeks flush red as I realize we're still in public. The girls drag me up on stage as I blow Xavier a kiss.

"Up next is...The Aura of Heaven!" The announcer guy shouts into the mic. The crowd goes wild. I look at the girls and nod.

Me: She got a body like an hourglass, but I can give it to you all the time
She got a booty like a Cadillac, but I can send you into overdrive oh