Faith Will Find A Way

Alex's POV

“VICTIM! Get here now so we can turn your face into something smexy!” Emmy called and as I didn’t come, she barged into my room and ripped the duvet off me, “C’mon Alex, we have to get ready, we already overslept, it’s like 2 pm and the doors open at six”

I sighed and rolled out of bed, grabbing a quick shower and redying my blue highlight before I jumped into some black skinny jeans and a black tank-top.

“Great, now we can work on your face, we only have two hours left” Sophie said and pulled me over to sit in a chair in the middle of the living room as they started to work on my face, their own warpaint already done. Emmy had panda-eyes with two horizontal lines under the right hair, three vertical lines down her jaw on each side of her face, a vertical line down the middle of her neck with horizontal lines on and lastly a dot on her left cheek. Sophie had a CC-like makeup with a two tears on each chin and panda eyes, connected to the tear closest to the ear. That only left three types of warpaint for me, Jinxx, Jake or... Andy.

“Aaaaaand we’re done!” Emmy exclaimed, pulling me over to a mirror, I had a horizontal line over my face, from one ear, over my nose and to the other ear, crimson red lips and my eye makeup looked like feathers surrounding my eyes, of cause I’d gotten an Andy, way to make me feel better, tho they couldn’t help it, they didn’t know about my past with this band.

“Good, we’re short on time, let’s get going” Sophie said and I quickly pulled on my leather jacket and boots, as we all ran to the parking lot, jumping into my car as I drove towards the venue.

Andy’s POV

I admit it, I didn’t really want to go to Denmark and at the same time it was the place I wanted to visit more than any other. I didn’t know what happened between Lex and I, one day she just disappeared from twitter and facebook, she didn’t answer texts or mails anymore and it wasn’t possible to get in touch with her trough her parents, I’d been worried about her. I hadn’t been with anyone since her, some rumours went around at a time, about me and Juliet Simms dating, but we didn’t we just became friends after a long time of hating each other. I mean, it wasn’t even certain that Alex would be there today, she’d probably moved on, I was just a sucker, still hanging around, waiting for a girl that would never be mine again.

We were standing backstage and for some reason, I felt more nervous than ever before, what if she was here? My mind was filled with different thoughts, I didn’t know what to expect but I still had to give a concert the crowd would remember.

“You alright, man?” CC asked me, padding my back with a kinda worried look I knew that all of them were worried about me but still.

“Yeah, I’m fine, let’s do this!” I smiled at the guys as the Exordium started to play, going over in Bulletproof as we ran onto stage, giving a show worth the money.

The concert was over and we ran off stage again, heading backstage before the meet and greet with the fans, I’d calmed down more now, why should I run into Lex here? I was just stupid, letting my nerves and feelings get to me.

“We have to get going” Jinxx said, pulling me out of the thoughts I’d been buried in apparently.

“Good, let’s go then” I smiled and we walked down the hallway to where the meet and greet was held.

The first few minutes in there seemed normal, just casually talking with fans, until I noticed a girl standing in the back with two other girls, she looked really uncomfortable as her friends tried to get her to go talk with us, she raised her gaze just as I was about to look away, but as our eyes met, I swear, my heart stopped and I felt like I couldn’t breathe for a second.