I Feel Alive, Yeah

Shane's POV

I think I'm actually even more nervous today than I was last week when we were playing on stage, honestly. Alex fixed a lot of that though, with her little speech in the car. 

We were now walking through the hallway, following a woman who led us to the room we should meet up with the agent guy manager thingy.

"I'm still nervous" Max mumbled, grabbing my hand and entangling our fingers, walking closer to me.

"Don't be Maxie, we'll do fine and what's the worst that can happen? That we won't get the contract." I said and he nodded.

"That's what I'm worried about; not getting the contract." Max mumbled and let out a sigh.

"We can do this, believe me" I told him and pecked his cheek quickly as the woman stopped up in front of a door.

"This is here" she told us with a monotone voice and turned towards the door, knocking if softly.

"Let them in Janine" a man’s voice responded, this seemed so formal... 

The woman opened the door and stepped aside letting us in, Alex first, followed be Sophie and Emmy and last Max and I. The office looked less formal tho, with some album covers and posters in frames on the walls and other things related to the man in from of us' job. 

The man whom I supposed was names Pete Summers since that's what the name sign said, was middle age, around 40, with a nice and excited smile and long hair tied in a low ponytail down his back. 

"I'm glad to see you!" He exclaimed as the woman - Janine - closed the door behind us. He jumped up from his chair and held his hand out towards Alex for her to shake.

"I'm Pete, and I'm here to hopefully bring you to the next level in your career, starting today." 

"We're all happy to be here, Pete, I'm Alex, the lead vocalist and keyboard when needed" Alex responded, shaking his hand quickly with a smile.

"Ehm, I-I'm Emmy, rhythm guitarist" Emmy stuttered after that, also shaking this Pete guy's hand.

"Aaaand I'm Sophie, drums, ehm, nervous too." Sophie laughed awkwardly, also shaking his hand after Emmy.

The man, Pete walked over to me and I gave Max a look before letting go of his hand and shaking it quickly.

"I-ehm-I'm the bassist, doing some of the screaming when needed and backing vocals" I explained, Pete smiled and nodded, moving on to Max who was the last of us.

"Lead guitar, hyper kid, I'm Max" Max laughed, shaking the man’s hand before grabbing mine again, nervously squeezing it but except for showing me that way, not seeming nervous or insecure about the situation at all. Gosh I respected Max so much, I loved him a lot more though.

"That's good, you seem like a bunch of nice kids" Pete said and motioned for us to sit down, there were only three chairs tho so Sophie had the little Emmy on her lap and I had Max in mine. Pete sat down across from us at the other side of the desk, at his own chair.

"Now I'll ask you some questions and getting to know you a bit and in 30 minutes, we can head to the studio and hear you guys out where after I'll decide what to do." I guess we all just wanted to go hide but none of us moved, we just nodded, taking in the seriousness of the meeting.

"So let’s take turns, Alex? Tell me about yourself" Alex looked at her hand and took a deep breath before looking up at Pete again.

"Well, my full name is Alexandra Sophie Collin, I'm 21 and I've moved here from Denmark only a few months ago. Ehm... Should I tell about my relationship and past?" Pete nodded and smiled encouraging at her. "I'm in a relationship with Andy Biersack then, he's the vocalist of Black Veil Brides. I finished High School but I never went to college after that. I've never been in bands before this, but some years ago, I sung one of Black Veil Brides' songs on stage with Andy-"