In This Temporary Love

Alex's POV

I woke up because of a horrible headache, after having an inner fight with myself wherever I should get some painkillers or not, I stumbled out of bed and into the bathroom where I grappled some painkillers and swallowed two without water. I had the weirdest dream ever, after Black Veil Brides concert, the girls and I went to the meet and greet where I felt bad and all of a sudden, we were in a dressing room where Andy showed up and told me that he still loved me even after three years and then we went and talked with the others and Andy drove us home and we decided to start over where after I kissed him and he left, later I told Emmy and Sophie about my past with the band. I don't think I've ever had so realistic a dream before.

I looked at myself in the mirror for some minutes, deciding to take a shower, so I ran into my room and got the things before I headed to the bathroom again and enjoyed the warm and long shower.

I still tried to get over my dream but it just seemed so real and I just wanted it to be real, so much.

After the shower, I got changed and walked to my room again, tossing myself at my bed and grabbing my iPhone, checking for texts, I'd gotten four of them from the same person; Max, I remember meeting him at the gas station so that made sense.

'But I wanna know Alex! Don't go to sleep before you've told me!' What should I tell him?

'Alex, please? Andy won't tell me :c' Andy? What was it that Andy wouldn't tell?

'You have to tell me Alex or I’ll force it out of you! >:3' What?

'Okay, sleep well, but I'll have to know tomorrow! :3' What was it that he wanted to know about Andy and I? I read the earlier messages, me asking for Andy's number... I had Andy's number? Maybe the dream wasn't a dream, could that really be true?

Maybe I should text him, but I was scared to do it... But if I text him, there's two things that could happen, either it wasn't him, or it was him and my dream weren't a dream... I'd text him, yeah, I would, right now. I'm scared though.

'Hi Lion x' I wrote, thinking about what else to write but when I couldn't come up with anything, I just sent it like that.

I felt really stupid, of cause this couldn't be the real him, all of it was dreams, only dreams. My pone buzzed and I nearly attacked it, opening the text.

'Lex? Is this you? I was so mad at myself last night when I forgot to get your number, pls tell me it's you?' He texted back and my stomach curled together in this specific way, making me want to laugh or dance around in happiness. I was actually in contact with Andy, with my Lion, I was finally talking with my Lion again.

'Yeah, it's me, I felt the same way, but remembered that I had Max's number so I talked him into giving me yours x' I quickly typed back.

'Lol, I'm happy tho, I would've died if I lost contact to you again' I smiled stupidly at the phone before responding that I would've died if I lost the contact as well.

I felt stupid about being so happy while just texting with Andy but I couldn't help it, it just made me really happy.

"Alex? Are you okay?" Emmy asked and knocked my door carefully, she probably didn't know that I'd already been up for over an hour, taken a shower and everything. She opened the door carefully and peeked in, smiling at me as I sat cross legged on my bed with my phone in my hands, respond one of Andy's texts, which she couldn't see of cause.

"I'm great actually" I said and smiled back at her, "I feel something I have forbid myself to feel for nearly three years." I told her as she sat down on my bed and hugged me from the side.