This Is A Rebel Love Song

Alex's POV

I tried for the third time but I still couldn't zip my dress up myself, I mumbled annoyed and let out a sigh, looking at myself in the mirror again.

Looking in the mirror, I spotted Andy in the doorway, leaning carelessly up the one side of the doorway and laughing at me. I then realized how stupid I must've looked, jumping around and trying to zip up my dress.

"Stop laughing and be some use, helping me with this" I mumbled, he laughed again and walked over to me, zipping my dress up without a word, where after he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.

"You look beautiful, babe" he laughed, pecking my cheek.

"Nothing near you though" I laughed back and turned around in his arms, pressing my lips to his and pulling away again to admire him, all nicely dressed up, yet still being himself.

"I don't think you're right about that" he leant in and pecked my lips a few times, lacing our fingers together.

"I don't want to argue cause you won't let me win anyways" Andy laughed and kissed my nose, grabbing my cardigan from the bed as we walked out of our apartment to the cars.

"Exactly."

To say that I was excited as the limo picked us up as the last ones from BVB and FTD was an understatement, I mean, I was going to meet lots of the people that I'd been looking up to just as much as I looked up to BVB and still do.

I hated parties most of the time but at the same time I was so excited for this one, despite the was too high heels I was wearing, stupid Emmy and Sophie forcing me to wear these things.

"U excited?" Andy whispered into my ear, only loud enough for me to hear it even tho no one in our limo was paying attention to us anyways. He kissed my shoulder and moved up my neck, as I nodded slowly, trying not to let out a moan and turn the others attentions to us.

"Lion, stop it." I giggled quietly and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer into him.

"You're just so irresistible" he muttered, grabbing my left hand and lacing our fingers together, clearly paying attention to the white-gold band around my ring finger, decorated with small stones, simple and perfect.

"Mhmm?" He chuckled and pressed a kiss to my temple, just as the limo pulled up and we were let out in couples.

Jake and Ella, Jinxx and Sammi, CC and Lauren, Ash and Jamie, Andy and I, Sophie and Emmy and last Max and Shane, it was surprising that the limo could even hold this many people but then again, it was a god damn limo and a fine one indeed... I’d never get used to this famous life thingy.

We made our way inside, talking to people as the evening went on, meeting people I wouldn't have dared to think that I'd ever meet four years ago, but look at me now; engaged with the most wonderful man, living out my dream and talking to my idols. My life couldn't get more perfect as it was now, really it was amazing.

"Well then, who'd you like to have a conversation with?" He asked as I appeared next to him after talking with Sammi and linked out arms together.

"Hmm, here are so many people I've looked up to, but let’s start from an end, who do we spot first?" I laughed, looking about just like Andy did. I think he spotted Andy just as Andy spotted him, and a few seconds later, a cheerful Kellin Quinn emerged in front of us.

"Hey man, how are things?" He smiled at Andy. Just looking at that man, I still refused to believe that he were 29, but of cause Ash were 30 and he also looked young, not like Kellin tho, Kellin looked 20 or even younger.