This Love Will Set You Free From Thoughts Of Yesterday

This is the sortest chapter ever and it's really badly written (as always) but it made me so happy when I wrote it :'3 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's POV

For the first times since the accident, I could actually say that Lex was getting better. We'd found a female Psychologist and Lex went and talked to her every second day. The life was returning to her eyes and she didn't suddenly change mood anymore.

We were in the beginning of April now so the heat was returning and it was already a year since Lex and I met again and she'd been trough so much already... I had too but it was worse to her.

"Andyyyyy?" Lex was curled up next to me on the bed and I had my arms firmly wrapped around her.

"Mmhmm?" She looked up at me with a smirk.

"I wanna go to Disneyland!" She cheered and moved a bit so her head was on my stomach in some weird way.

"I should've known that" she giggled adorably and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Pleeeease, Lion? Pretty pwease?" I sighed with defeat and she smiled again, her green eyes lighting up in a way I'd missed so much. I finally had my Lex back.

"Yayyy! Lets go tomorrow, it's Monday and neither of us have any work"

"Okay then, you feel old all of a sudden since you want to go to Disneyland?" I asked with a laugh, she stuck her tongue out at me.

"You're two years older than me and your birthday is about a month before mine so you're the old one mister 24" I pouted.

"I'm not old, I'm just... Old" actually I didn't feel old, Ashley should feel old, he'd just turned 30. Ha.

"Yeah, it's gross, I'm dating such a old man, euw." She said, and giggled again and I laughed, running my hands trough her hair.

"I love you, Princess" she smiled at me and grabbed my hand, kissing my fingers.

"I love you more, Lion"

"I don't think that's possible" I laughed and she smirked at me.

"You're sure about that?" Lex moved again, soon she was hovering over me and running a hand down my cheek.

"Completely sure" she pressed her lips to mine and I gladly let her, running my hands up her sides and down again.

She pulled back with a laugh, sliding her hands over my torso, smirking at me.

Did I mention that she dyed her hair red again? And she had it in a style really similar to back when we first met? She looked amazing as always but this just... Made me feel something.

I reached up and reconnected out lips, I don't know how many times I've said this but, fuck, I love this girl.

Alex's POV 

"Wakey wakey, Lion" I laughed into Andy's ear and kissed his cheek softly, for once I was the first one awake, but I guess that make sense since... Disneyland.

"I don't want to wake, batman sleep trough the day" he mumbled and I laughed, placing butterfly kisses all over his face and down his neck.

"That's too bad, cause Batman promised me to go to Disneyland today, so he'll have to wake up" Andy sighed and I smirked.

"Yay! Get dressed Batman."

He sighed again as I wiggled out of his embrace and got out of bed.