Sing For What You Feel Inside

Alex's POV

One day passed by after the other and before I really noticed it, almost a month had passed by. I'd finally found a job, I was working in a bakery... I often played in band together with Sophie, Emmy, Max and Shane, just jamming randomly so far but we actually seemed rather promising if I had to say so, Sophie on drums, Max and Emmy on guitar, Shane on bass and me on a bit keyboard if it was needed and vocals, Shane also did some vocals tho. We didn't have a name or anything but we enjoyed playing together and the entire group had accepted Emmy and Sophie rather quickly.

Andy and I stayed friends, acting like idiots all day long, ruining things when we were out shopping or just driving around all day, singing in car and playing around on playgrounds. Note; we're 21 and 22, but whatever! We didn't really use the swings much tho, swings always have me this feeling, always. Just looking at them made me think of Andy and all the hours we'd spend swinging and acting crazy.

I really loved just being friends with him, even tho we got in slightly awkward situations sometimes.

"Le-ex I wanna go do something!" Andy whined next to me on his couch, he was lying upside down, with his head hanging over the edge if the couch.

"Then go do something" I laughed at him, tabbing my pencil against the notebook in front of me, "I'm already doing something" I said, reading trough what I'd written last night in a moment of brightness, I was TRYING to write some lyrics but so far, I was failing miserably and I'd only gotten the chorus for it.

"But I want to do something with you" he whined, did I mention that he was currently shitless because of the heat and also dressed up since the guys had an interview of some kind in the evening.

"I'm completely blank anyways, let’s do something fun then" I said, shutting the notebook and placing it next to myself on his couch.

"Yay! Let’s see a movie or something, the cinema is always cooled down at summer so it's a nice place" he laughed and in a weird way rolled around on the couch and ending up on the floor before he managed to get up and stand straight, holding a hand out to me which I grabbed and let him pull me up.

He grabbed my wrist after he'd helped me up and we ran almost all the way to the cinema a few blogs away, both of us hate running but we still ran. Selecting the first random movie playing, we hurried inside and got to our seats just in time for the movie to start, it sucked though and we decided to leave before it was finished.

"That's one if the worst movies I've ever seen" Andy laughed, unconsciously grabbing my hand as we walked away from the cinema, we held hands quite often, it just felt natural to do even tho we were only friends.

"You're right about that!" I agreed swinging our hands forward and backwards like little kids while we were walking.

"Soooo, what's next?" He asked.

"Dunno, you have your interview-thingy in 30 minutes, maybe it was good that we left the cinema before the movie was finished" I responded with a laugh, receiving a nod as an answer.

"I have to get going soon then, but you'll come over later, right?" I gave him a puzzled look.

"Why would I?"

"Because I'm bored and I don't want to watch batman alone!" He said and I giggled at him.

"Okay then, I will" Andy did his little happy dance and we parted ways seeing that we'd got to the parking lot at his apartment and we had to use separate cars.

"See you later, Lex!" Andy called and I laughed at him again.

"Yup! See ya!"