And My Heart Will Hurt

Just gonna leave this here and run, work ._. 

 ------------------------------

Alex's POV

Some muffled voices sounded from outside the front door and it was soon after opened and the sound of three familiar voices met me together with the sound of people 'moving in' for some weeks.

I felt trapped on my spot in the couch since I wasn't really able to get up by myself and I wanted nothing but to run to the hallway and tackle my parents, hug them tight and cry mixed tears of happiness, missing them and a horrible lost that I'd never get over.

"Hey baby" Andy smiled at me as he walked into our living room and hurried over to me to help me up, I hated my broken leg so much god dammit.

"Hi Lion" I laughed back, stretching me a bit so I was able to press my lips to his and wrap my right arm around his neck since the damn left one was broken.

Andy wrapped his arms around my waist and helped me getting up in a standing position. I felt like such a burden but he hasn't complained about helping me yet, I guess I was about to realise just how far this guy would go for me.

"Did they kill you with questions when you picked them up?" I whispered into his ear laughing and he pulled a terrified face.

"It's a wonder that I survived" he laughed back.

That was a thing that had worried me a lot, the only time my parents actually met Andy was back when they picked me up to bring me with them on tour, and now three years later he pick them up alone and have to drive them home while they can just be parents and start interrogating their daughters boyfriend.

"Hey baby doll!" My dad laughed as Andy and I walked towards them, I smiled widely at him and he was soon by my side, pulling me into a huge bear hug, of cause being careful with my arm and leg and ribs... Fml.

"Hi dad" I smiled at him and hugged him back, letting go short after, just for my mom to wrap her arms around me and kiss my forehead.

"Honey, I've missed you so much!" I simply nodded this time since the tears had already taken over and I was holding on to my mom like I'd never done before.

"Jeg har også savnet dig, mor" I cried back, speaking my mother tongue for the first time in months and only using it to simply tell my mom that miss her too.

I don't know how long we spend on hugging and crying, but at one point we sat down in the living room again and Andy ordered some Chinese while I caught up with my parents.

Andy's POV

Yeah, Lex seemed better, yet worse. She was more quiet than I'd ever seen her before and she kept muttering things to herself, probably without noticing so herself. To say that I was worried for her was an understatement, I just wanted that fucking plane to let go of her parents quickly so that I could get back home to her... I was scared of what she might do, she wasn't herself and hadn't been ever since we got home from the hospital.

The biggest problem about picking up her parents were the fact that I had no idea about what to look after. They'd probably seen enough pics or so of me cause not long after, two middle-aged people was heading towards me, and that was without a doubt Lex's parents, she was like a little copy of her mom yet she looked like her dad a lot.

"Oh, Andy, we found you, that's good." I'd never talked with her dad, yet he was the one greeting me and pulling me in for a rather awkward hug, followed by her mom doing the same and kissing my cheek.

I really loved her parents.

"My car is this way" I informed them after a short time and pointed towards the nearest exit.