Plan B is War

Chapter Fourteen

"This whole thing with Marcel, the deal you have with the witches, trying to take him down, take what's his, Rebekah told me that you two loved each other like family. What happened?" I asked Klaus.

It was the morning after our fight and make-up sex. We had showered and eaten and now were back in the bedroom. And I had questions for him before he headed off to handle some business, which involved drainign the guy from lsat night of vervain.

"I made Marcel everything that he is, I treated him like a son, and when my father chased me and my family from New Orleans a hundred years ago, we believed Marcel was killed. We each mourned him in our own way. Yet when we returned, I found only had he survived, he had thrived. Instead of seeking us out, instead of sticking together as one, he made a choice to take everything my family had built and make it his own. Now he is living our home, he is sleeping in our beds. The letter 'M' he stamps everywhere is not for 'Marcel,' it's for Mikaelson. I want it all back, and if I have to push him out to get it, then that's exactly what I'll do," he said.

I smiled and grabbed his hands, pulling to the bed, where I sat and he stood away from it a bit. "We'll get it all back, I promise. You did it once and I'm here this time to help you do it again, you're never gonna be alone, baby," I told him, pecking him on the lips.

"I know," he whispered, pulling away. "I'll have someone take care of the air condition," he said changing the subject. I had complained last night about how hot it was in the house. And I guess he was going to fix that. I laughed at him and waved him goodbye as he left the room. I grabbed my book off the night stand and got to reading to occupy myself and make the time pass.

A minute went by and then I heard Klaus and Rebekah yelling at each other. I got up and listened to them. They both agreed that they'd do whatever it takes to find Elijah. "Aw," I teased them from the staircase.

"Of course," Klaus chuckled and I ran down to pull them into a group hug.

"No running, your pregnant," Rebekah scolded.

"Okay. Just hug me back guys," I pouted and they hugged me. So cute.

***

In about an hour the happy moment was gone. I was bored, Klaus was being Klaus, and Rebekah was complaining. "I cannot believe you disposed of thos vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire," Rebekah said.

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot?" Klaus retorted and I rolled my eyes. Please don't stat with the bickering. "Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked my pregnant girlfriend."

"Oh, I am so moved by your sense of fatherly duty to Allison, whose carrying your baby," Rebekah said.

"Okay, Allison would like to know what the plan is," I stated, stopping their conversation. Klaus burned the vampires. I don't know about the one he left alive and I don't care. They're supposed to be working together and I want to know what they plan to do to get Elijah back.

"Well, that depends what plan you mean, love. My plan for global domination or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world," Klaus smirked and I threw a book at him, which he caught.

"You know what I'm talking about. And don't say global domination, it sounds evil," I sighed.

"He is evil," Rebekah said and I sighed again, not amused by either one of them.

"What's the plan to rescue Elijah?" I rephrased to my boyfriend. "You know, your brother who you handed over to your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back."