Rebekah's Trial

Chapter Twenty-Nine

I froze in my spot and looked around. Elijah, Rebekah, and Klaus were all here. This wasn't good. Before I could move both brothers were infront of me. I ran forward and wrapped my arms around Klaus tightly. "You had me scared to death," I told him.

"Sorry, love," he whispered, pulling away and kissing my forehead. "You need to go back home, Allie. It's late and you should be in bed."

"Not without you," I retorted.

"I'm stuck here anyways along with that traitor!" He yelled so Rebekah could hear him.

"Then I'm not leaving you," I replied and he sighed.

"Great. Now Elijah and you both stand in my way," he grumbled.

"Only because we love you," I smiled. He rolled his eyes and pulled away from me. He looked at Elijah who stood a few feet away from me. Klaus flashed off but then so did Elijah who ended up infront of him.

"Allie, why don't you go join Rebekah?" Elijah suggested.

"Okay," I mumbled reluctantly. I walked off and looked around until I found Rebekah. When I did she pulled me into a hug.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I was hoping to stop your tyrant brother," I chuckled.

"Too late. Now we're trapped. He's going to kill me."

"I won't let him," I assured. Rebekah and I stood around while Klaus and Elijah aruged back and forward. Klaus was not giving it a rest.

Eventually I decided to walk out. I was tired and I didn't want to hear this anymore. It was ridiculous that he wanted to kill his sister no matter what she had done. I had walked out and went searching for them. Klaus and Elijah stood opposite to each other and I sighed. "Klaus, can we give it a rest for awhile?" I asked him.

"Love-"

"No. Shut up and come with me," I demanded. "We're stuck here. You can continue your antics later."

Klaus clenched his jaw and walked over to me. I grabbed his hand and tugged him around. I found a deserted part of the cementary. It was another little room like the one Rebekah was in. I sat down on one of the benches and Klaus sat next to me. I slowly moved over so I was on his lap instead. I buried my face into his neck and we just sat in silence for awhile.

Klaus wrapped an arm around my back and his other arm slowly raised until he planted his large hand on my baby bump. It was getting pretty big now. There was no denying I was pregant. I feel like you can tell it's a bump rather than just me gaining some weight. "My boobs hurt a lot," I randomly stated.

"What, love?" He chuckled.

"They're so heavy and tender. They hurt but they're also itchy. Like my bra is so uncomfortable. Thanks for knocking me up," I said and he laughed some more.

"You're so welcome, Allison," he told me, kissing the top of my head. I smiled and thought of more things I've been through because of this pregnancy.

"Oh, I've been having more back pain. But I'm enjoying the fact my hair is growing out more. I love that. Oh, I don't like the heartburn I've been getting lately. That's not fun. Uh..."

"Are you going to rattle off everything?" He asked and I giggled.

"What? I was just making small talk."

"Go to sleep, Allie. You need it," he told me and I moved back to kiss him on the lips. He kissed me back and soon I felt the need to kiss him harder. I missed him. Just yesterday he was held captive and the night before yesterday I was all alone. Now he was back and we spent today disagreeing over Rebekah. But right now all was fine and I wanted some real alone time with my boyfriend.