More Stories By Me

Thank you all for reading till the end. This is one of my better books I have done. And I'm proud of it.

Other stories I have include 2 Books on Tyler Lockwood. "Getting a Chance with my crush" and its sequel "Taking a chance with a werewolf."

Honestly it's not my best. I wrote those as my first fanfics. Then made this book which is such an improvement. But if you wanna check to out it, it's about Matt's little sister who has a crush on Tyler during Season 1 where he's hooking up with Vicki. She's best friends with Damon's and she's young and callow. While Tyler is selfish and a dick. So there relationship is always rocky but it's there most of the time.

Another series. Has 4 books, BOOK 4 more than halfway done. It's an Elena Gilbert twin story. It's about her identical twin, Kenzie Nicole Gilbert. Who in BOOK 1 is mute, depressed, and suffering from self harm. And Stefan swoops in to save her. It starts in BOOK 1, a kindling friendship while Stefan dates Elena turns into Kenzie's first love and Stefan's epic love

BOOK 1: "Kenzie Gilbert: The Mute Twin"

2: "Kenzie Gilbert: The Brave Twin"

3: "Kenzie Gilbert: The Strong Twin"

4: "Kenzie Gilbert: The Undead Twin"

Honestly my proudest works. Go check them all out, please. It's a good series of you ask me. Just as good as this is a stand alone novel.

Lastly a book I'm just publishing! It's called "Interested" it's an Elijah fanfic. It's different and unique. A student x teacher type of thing. But I really need some support as it's just getting started. SOOOO PLEASE CHECK IT ASAP!

ABOUT: A single mom, Blake Samuels. Who has a 6 year old daughter while she's 23 finishing her last year at uni. And her worst class, history, is taught by a rude prick. Until Elijah Smith comes in. With his own mystery and share of secrets that probably are as bad as her dark past. Well, actually when you're a 1000 full of mishaps over that time frame he has a darker past than her of course.

LINK:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/SwppbyPGnv

ALL STORIES CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE THOUGH! GIVE ONE A CHANCE AT LEAST! That's all.