Moonlight Rings

~ONLY 6 MORE CHAPTERS!!! I really love all the feedback on this story and I loved writing Klaus and Allison. They're really cute. And even though this is nearly the end for Klaus and Allie, there will be more maybe even better Klaus fanfics in the near future.

Chapter Thirty-Four

"Your mother's spell is as complicated as it is elegant," Genevieve told Klaus. She was supposed to be preparing to make the moonlight rings for the wolves. Elijah had somehow convinced her to do it and tonight was a full moon, when the spell needed to be done. "She was clearly a very gifted witch."

Klaus snatched a piece of paper from her, "Is this the bit here?"

"Mmhmm," she hummed. I was sitting on the side of the table while she was at the head of it. Klaus standing in front of me and also next to her. I just wanted this to hurry before I snapped her neck. I woke up very aggressive this morning. "Hey, like I said, it's complicated. She bound protective magic to black kyanite stones. A werewolf with the stones is free from turning on a full moon."

"And what of the improvements?"

"This spell will include speed, strength, and agility."

"There should be something in there about fangs. It's what my mother used on us when she turned us into vampires," Klaus said. I was still weary of this plan. Wasn't stopping them from turning enough?

"Not just fangs. You said you want venom so the bite is still lethal to vampires. Hmm. Here," she grinned, placing another piece of paper on top of the other. They were detailed spells I could see, foreign language script, weird drawings or diagrams, and crazy symbols. "Should make a nice gift. I'm sure Hayley will be thrilled. Oh, and Allison's that Elijah wanted just in case for the future."

My eyes widened at that. Me, a werewolf? Sorry, no. I planned to be a vampire because I was going to be with Klaus forever. So I had to live forever. "Oh, not just Hayley and Allison. You'll be making quite a few of these. Let's call it an even hundred," Klaus said.

"That's not the deal I made with Elijah."

"Well, you're dealing with me now," he retorted and leaned down towards her ear. "And I am offering considerably more."

I yanked him back roughly and quickly before he gave her any ideas. With a sharp glare from me he was smirking. "I will protect you from any harm including my brother. Because I need you, however, I'm prepared to offer you something more valuable than my protection," he added, standing behind me and rubbing my tense shoulders.

"Which is what?" Genevieve asked.

"My mother's grimoire, from which I took these spells. You see, Elijah is offering you a mere peek at its pages but I will grant it to you as a gift if you pledge your loyalty to me, beginning with the creation of those rings."

"This has been your plan all along. You want to build a werewolf army, and you're using me to do it."

"Sweetheart, I'm not the enemy," he was saying. He was my sweetheart and I was gonna to punch him in the face if he didn't stop with trying to win her over with sweet talk. "Nor are the wolves. Your abusive coven expects you to sacrifice yourself for the last of the Harvest girls." And like an idiot he moved to the side of me, grabbing her chin to make her look up and then to the side to face him, "Do this one favor for me, and you need never fear anyone ever again."

She slowly nodded and I stood from my seat, ready to leave. I looked at Klaus expectantly and he walked over to me. She was already at our house. She had to wait for the moon to be up and we also needed the stones for the spell to be done so she was going to be here all day long. And I already was sick of seeing her face.