To New Orleans

Chapter Twenty

I groaned in annoyance, smacking Klaus' hands away from me as he shook me. It was about nine in the morning and I was still tired. "Baby, I'm still tired," I pouted.

"Please get up. I can't leave you here," he said. I groaned again and sat up. I grabbed himm by his forearms and pulled him closer. I kissed him on the lips and pulled him more, getting him onto the bed.

"Let's just cuddle and sleep in," I told him.

"Baby, let's cuddle at the compound. You'll love the place," he stated.

"I love this bed right now and the idea of having you in it with me is lovely," I purred.

"Stop trying to manipulate me with sex," he frowned.

"Stop refusing," I said, biting my lip as seductive as possible.

"Come on. We have errands to run. We have to move out quickly. We need to meet with the vampires and then theirs a meeting with the humans. Let's go. Sex later," he replied.

"I need a shower," I said.

"At the compound," he retorted and I pouted.

"You are really refusing me sex? Like seriously I'm a horny pregnant woman, have sex with me," I said and he laughed.

"In the shower. At the compound," he smirked. I pushed him off the bed causing him to fall with a loud bang. He chuckled and I got off the bed. I slipped on real clothes and a shoes and a jacket.

"Let's go. And screw sex," I snapped.

"Not horny anymore my sexy pregnant girlfriend?" He chuckled.

"Ugh, I hate you!" I shouted, leaving the room and stomping down the stairs. Klaus came after me with two packed suitcases. Aw, the ones we brought to town. I headed to Klaus' truck and waited by the passenger door.

Klaus came out and unlocked the doors. I got inside the truck and buckled up while Klaus put our stuff in the trunk. Klaus eventually got in and started the car. He drove us away and while on the road he looked at me, smirking. "So are you really horny, like all the time?" He asked and I gaped at him.

"You're an asshole! But, honestly, no. I mean, the other day in that dirty bar with Marcel, you kind of turned me without trying. I guess sometimes my body is just on edge," I shrugged, blushing and he smirked.

"I like the sound of that," he chuckled.

"You are disgusting."

"What? I like sex as much as you do," he shrugged this time. I scoffed and he grabbed my hand, squeezing it tightly.

"Sorry, love, I didn't mean to upset you. I'll stop joking about your pregnancy hormones. It's a beautiful thing we created, this baby. I can't wait for us to be parents," he stated and I grinned. God, I loved him.

"We're gonna have a really spoiled baby," I giggled.

"Of course," he smirked and I leaned over, kissing his cheek.

***

Klaus and I sort of settled in the compound. We did indeed shower together but nothing happened since I was rushed. I then put on a nice outfit, pink pants, nude flats, and a white and grey striped shirt that was one shoulder. "Let's go," Klaus ordered.

"I'm coming," I grumbled, running out the bathroom after doing my make up. I met him at the door and he grabbed my hand, stopping me as he looked me over.

"You look amazing," he complimented, pecking me on the lips. I grinned and hugged him tightly, kissing him hard.

"You're the best," I whispered, letting him go. He smiled back and grabbed my hand again, leading us downstairs where he set up some elegant brunch thing. He sat me down at the head of the table, across from him. I didn't like being so far away but I'd be safe. Klaus was gonna be with me at all times.