Bayou Bar Distraction

Chapter Sixteen

"What's the matter, Rebekah? You cross that I'm out with your ex?" Klaus asked. We had stepped outside so he could answer his phone. Marcel was inside the bar waiting for us.

"What is that dreadful, hilbilly ruckus in the background?" Rebekah asked. Yeah, I had my ear pressed to the other side of the phone so I could hear their conversation.

"According to the dreadful signage, it's 'Big Auggie's Bayou Bar'."

"Well, order up a few rounds of moonshine and stay clear fo the dead witches for a few. The witch is on a burial mission. I decided to join her since I can't stop her so I can be on the lookout for Marcel's informant. So stall, please," she said then hung up. I stepped away to see the pissed off look on Klaus' face. Shit.

"Baby, no being angry. You look way too sexy to be mad right now. It's killing my mood," I told him, teasingly, trying to distract him. He sighed and shot me a small smirk. I grinned and bit my lip seductively.

"Seriously, you look hot. If this place wasn't so... disguusting, I could go for a quickie in the bathroom," I joked and he laughed, pulling me to him. I was being so serious. He looked very sexy. As usual but today he wasn't dressed in dark clothes. He had like burgundy colored pants on, brown boots, a black long sleeve under his navy blue jacket.

"You look beautiful as always," he whispered in my ear.

"Honestly, you are so sexy. I love your outfit," I told him, pecking his lips.

"Thank you, love," he smiled, pulling away and grabbing my hand, tugging me back into the bar.

"Everything okay?" Marcel asked him.

"Oh, just the usual-- Tempermental sister," Klaus said. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. "So where's your informant?"

"Tomas? He's out sniffing around," Marcel answered. "Grab a drink. Then we'll chase him down."

"Well, I suppose it will give us a chance to talk things over, like why you haven't returned Elijah. Maybe your young witch has grown partial to his company," Klaus said. I took his jacket off him, placing it on the back of his stool as he sat down. I went to sit on the other side of him but he pulled me on his lap. "That's where I want you," he whispered in my ear and I bit my lip.

His voice couldn't be more perfect. That was a real turn on. Just great, last thing I need was crazy pregnancy hormones already kicking in. Since I've been with Klaus I have kept my cool unlike when we first met. I wasn't turned on by everything he did or said. I didn't want to be horny for him now. "She must get sp bored," Klaus told Marcel. I forced myself to calm down.

Klaus wasn't trying to make a move on me so I needed to keep my mind from heading towards dirty thoughts. I needed to focus on their conversation. It was hard when Klaus was rubbing my thigh up and down slowly though. "You never stop, do you?" Marcel asked, after pouring a drink.

"You never answer, do you?" Klaus retorted.

"Why you so curious about Davina? Aren't you a bit worried about that, Allie?" Marcel teased.

"I have no need to be," I shrugged, laying my head on Klaus' shoulder.

"If I had a 16 year old all-powerful witch at my beck and call, you would wonder about her too," Klaus stated.

"You're never gonna get her," Marcel smiled.

"Okay. Okay," Klaus muttered. "I'll ask the harmless questions, then. How did you meet her?" Marcel chuckled, again refilling his drink while Klaus took a sip of his own.