Dreaming of Mikael

~HEY! So this book is well over the halfway point. I planned it all out and there's only going to be 40 chapters total. Chapter 40 being an epilogue. So no there will be no sequel but in a few chapters time there will be lots of fluff and straying from the plot that leads to season 2 of the Originals. Hopefully you'll like what I have planned.

And if you haven't yet did so check out my new SERIES: "Kenzie Gilbert" the first book is called Kenzie Gilbert: The Mute Twin. And it's nearly completed so go read it, comment, vote, cause from now on that series is gonna be what I'm focusing on. It starts in Season 1 of TVD and I'm gonna start the 2nd book soon for Season 2. I think you all will like it. And the next couple books will be better than the first one I'm finishing.

And besides that... I don't have any other ongoing fanfictions. Never got around to starting a new one that I wanted to actually continue. It's been hard. So check out Kenzie Gilbert and follow me to see updates on new books when I'm ready to start a new character. I'm thinking one for Kol or Elijah next...but we'll see.

Chapter Thirty-Three

I woke up to Klaus gasping and groaning next to me awfully loud. He was holding me at my hip and now squeezing painfully tight. I rolled a bit to see him sat up and gaping at nothing as he tried to calm himself. I immediately sat up and began rubbing his back. "You're okay, baby. I'm right here. It was just a dream, Klaus," I whispered softly, wrapping my other arm around his body.

He let out a small breath and rested his head on my shoulder. "I'm going crazy," he grunted and I pulled back to cup his face in my hands, looking him in the eyes.

"You're okay. And I love you to the moon and back. If you do ever go crazy I will still be by your side until you're better. Now calm down and tell me what happened," I replied and he smiled a bit.

"I've been having these dreams about my dead father," he whispered. My eyebrows shot up and Klaus moved so his lips pressed against mine for a small kiss. "My fears of fatherhood, of scarring our child as my father scarred me are manifesting as nightmares," he breathed out against my lips.

He didn't let me reply because then those lips were firmly pressed against mine and his tongue was moving down my throat. I moaned and let him kiss me as much as he wanted. It was clear the last thing he wanted to do was re-live that dream. So if this distracted him and made him happy, I wasn't going to stop him. I mean who am I to complain about my boyfriend wanting sex in the middle of the night.

Klause had me stripped and pulled off his pants and boxers he had on. Someone was feeling rather aggressive tonight. One hand held both of mine over my head, pinning to the bed as he roughly thrusted inside me. "Babe," I grunted.

One look at his face had me more than okay with how rough he was right now. He was biting his lips all sexily, his blue eyes wandering every part of my body. He got a nice pace and began to move more slowly and softly. It was tortous but it felt so good and he was making it last. He leaned down and started peppering my face with kisses. "I love you. Bloody hell, I want you forever. I love you," he was saying between each thrust.

"I l-love...love y-y-you too," I moaned.

"Marry me," he panted. My brain didn't register what he said for a few seconds. When they did my eyes darted to his blue ones. He held himself still, inside me, while stopping literally right before I climax.