A Party for Peace

~Just asking...Can I get 15 votes on this chapter and at least 3 comments? Can you make that happen? 😢😘😘

Chapter Thirty

It's been a month, a whole month. It has been a very easy month full of nothing but Klaus and I. We've been spending a lot of time together. "You're so sexy," I complimented Klaus from my spot in an arm chair.

I was just watching him paint, while the book I was reading sat closed on the end table. I couldn't help but admire boyfriend. He was seriously so beautiful. "Thank you, love," he smiled, stopping his movements to give me a smile.

"Pardon," someone said. We both looked over to see Elijah in the doorway. I smiled and waved at him, getting to my feet and walking over to Klaus, wrapping my arms around him.

"Hi, Elijah," I greeted happily.

"Hello, Allison. Brother, may I have a word?" Elijah asked.

"Before you yell at him, we have some news for you," I grinned, looking up at Klaus who smiled back at me. We had a doctor's appointment this morning. We had one about three weeks ago which was amazing. Klaus loved looking at our little baby on the screen. And the rapid heartbeat of baby Mikaelson made me so happy all the time.

"Yes, we do," Klaus smiled, pecking my lips. "We went to find out the gender of the baby this morning."

"Oh," Elijah uttered, his eyebrows raising and a smile tugging easily at his lips.

"Do you want to tell him or shall I, love?" Klaus asked me.

"He's your brother," I pointed out. We literally found out an hour ago. After the appointment we had lunch then came home to do this, read and paint. I was ready to tell everyone now. It only made sense Elijah was the first person we told because he was here and I just couldn't help myself. After he knew though I was gonna hurry to call everyone back home.

"Well, brother, you'll be the first to know. Baby Mikaelson is a baby girl," Klaus smiled, staring down at me adoringly. I blushed under his gaze and stepped on my tip toes to press my lips to his for a small second.

"Congratulations!" Elijah exclaimed. I turned from facing Klaus to face Elijah and I grinned. I moved to hug him before excusing myself to call my family and friends. The first person I called was Damon.

"Hello?" Damon answered.

"Hope you're not busy. Get Stefan and then put me on speaker. I have something to tell you," I said and he groaned.

"Tell me first," he complained.

"No, get Stefan," I laughed. I was in the kitchen, making myself a snack. I was five months pregnant and well, I ate a lot. It was really bad. I had gained a lot of weight and it wasn't exactly healthy, I needed to 'gain weight steadily'. I should've been insecure and upset about getting fat but Klaus and I spent a lot of time in the bedroom so no need to feel anything but sexy and loved, that's how my man treated me.

"Hey, Allie," I heard Stefan on the other line.

"He's here. What's the news?" Damon demanded to know. I chuckled and shut the refigerator door, satisfied with my apple slices I grabbed.

"Well, you'll be the second person, well, people to know, but Klaus and I are having a baby girl!" I shouted.

"A girl!" Stefan shouted and I nodded. "Yes!"

"I was kind of rooting for a boy," Damon mumbled.

"So was I, but I'm so excited. I'm gonna have a baby girl. I can put her in frilly dresses and match outfits with her. I'm so excited," I gushed.