Chapter 12 - Butterfly Wings

Cortney's P.O.V - After school

Me and Brenna were sat on the sofa of Joey's garage. The guys were practicing, we were texting and Lindsey was drawing. She wanted to be an artist when she was older. Me and Brenna were making fun of Corey and Paul as they practiced. I could tell Corey was getting suspicious.

"Guys stop!" Corey smirked down the mic. Everyone looked at him and he looked at me.

"What are you two texting about?" He smiled.

I slid my phone in my pocket and raised my hands for surrender.

"We're not making fun of you and Paul." Brenna said, coping me.

Corey and Paul shared a glance at each other. Paul put his bass down and they looked at us. It was that look that said 'prove it'.

Me and Brenna looked at each other and we ran off, down the street. Corey and Paul were chasing after us and the guys were watching and laughing, by the garage.

Lindsey's P.O.V

I watched the girls run and rolled my eyes. Such weirdoes.

Joey got up and stood at the garage entrance and laughed.

"Look at 'em!" He smiled. Clown, Sid, Mick, Jim, Chris and Craig walked over and laughed. I got up and joined them.

Paul was holding Brenna close looking through her phone and Corey was kissing Cortney sneaking his hand into her pocket, but she pulled out the kiss and held her phone away from him.

"I have the feeling practice is over." Mick laughed at them. The guys all agreed and packed up there stuff.

"Want me to walk you home?" Joey asked me.

"You don't have to." I smiled.

"What if I want to?" He smiled back.

I gave in and Corey and Cortney ran passed the garage.

"Let me see!" Corey laughed, running after her.

"OI! Do I look like monkey!?" Paul asked, walking in the garage.

"Yeah." Joey smiled.

Paul flagged him off. I faked laughed and took Joey's hand, walking home.

"Running late or something?" Joey asked me.

"Yeah." I lied. "It's family stuff."

Joey nodded and walked me home.