Chapter 21 - This Could Get Messy

Cortney's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with a sleeping Corey next to me. I smiled and remembered I had to talk to my mum. I carefully got out of bed and collected some fresh clothes. I walked in the bathroom got dressed, fixed my hair and headed downstairs.

Mum was in the kitchen making breakfast and I'm guessing dad left for work. I grabbed the notebook we used for the weekly shopping list and wrote down what was happening.

I placed it next to her and gave her a hug. She smiled and read it.

"Corey stayed over last night. His parents are making him move away, so you were wondering if he could move in with us, so you still see him." Mum read out. "Does your dad know?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Yes. He can move in." Mum said.

'That easily! She isn't gonna talk to dad? she isn't telling me to ask dad? My boyfriend can actually move in with us!' I thought.

"Babe! You left me!" Corey shouted walking downstairs.

I laughed silently as he walked in the kitchen.

"Morning Helen." Corey smiled, sitting next to me.

"You can move in." Mum said.

Corey turned to me surprised.

"Does your dad know?" He whispered.

I shook my head.

"So just like that?" Corey asked my mum.

"Yeah. If you wanna be with your girlfriend, then be with her. Eric's just gonna have to put up with it." Mum smiled.

"God, I love you mum." Corey laughed.

I nudged him and we ate breakfast.

~ 2 pm ~

Corey stuffed all his clothes in the spare chest of draws I had. He told his mum he was moving in. She wasn't all that happy, but then Corey told her it was because he loved me and wouldn't see me often if he left. She let Corey go, on the conclusion he had to visit.

Come on. We're both 19. We're adults. We could just get a place of our own!

I lay on my bed as Corey lay on the floor. "I'm moving across the street and that was hard. I cant imagine moving across town." Corey said.

I laughed and heard a car pulled up, outside. I crawled across my bed and looked out the window. Dad was home.

"Is that Eric?" Corey asked.

I nodded and we got up. We headed downstairs and my dad walked in.

"How long has he been here?" Dad asked, nodded at Corey.

"Uh, All day and until we move." Corey replied.

"What?" Dad asked.

"I moved in." Corey told him.

"What?" Dad asked, looking at mum.

"He didn't want to move across town, so he moved in." Mum told him.

"What?" Dad again asked, this time looking at me.

I smiled and shrugged.

"What? I love Cortney!" Corey said.

Mum and dad looked at us and nodded.

"We know you do." Mum replied.

I blushed and laughed in embarrassment. Corey winked at me, making me blush harder. We walked over to the sofa and sat down. Corey switched the TV on and whispered: "That could of got messy."