Chapter 25 - Life

Cortney's P.O.V - 4 Years Later

"This song is called Wait and Bleed!" Corey shouted out to the crowd.
The crowd was going crazy. Me, Brenna and Stacy were backstage watching the show. Corey made the call and arranged a meet up with Jackson, since then everything just took off.

Slipknot are signed, the fan base is wild, everyone's happy and I have news for Corey...
I'm little worried, but... I'm hoping for the best.
Me and Corey got a place of our own 3 years ago. We live half an hour away from my parents. It was an amazing house. Nice and big and close to Paul and Brenna!

"Inside my shell I wait and Bleed!" Brenna sung along, on the final chorus.
I smiled and watched the set finish.

~

We were in the green room, all of us just standing or sitting around just talking.
Joey was sat in a wheelchair, that Clown and Craig found backstage. Sid was pushing Joey back and forth as we just talked about the tour. That was the final show, plus, it was a hometown, so we can all just go home.
Me, Stacy and Brenna all came out in this tour after a lot of begging, since we didn't join Slipknot the tour before.

Sid smirked and I raised my eyebrow at him. He chuckled at tipped the wheelchair back, so Joey was sat looking at the ceiling.
"Oi! Oi! Oi!" Joey shouted, as he was being tipped.
I laughed with Sid, as Sid left the room.

"What the fuck?!" Corey laughed, picking the wheelchair up.
Clown took the wheelchair from Corey and wheeled Joey out the room.
He ran down the corridor, after Sid, with Joey yelling at him to stop or that he'd kill Sid.
We all laughed pretty hard at that.

~ 1 Day Later ~

I stood in the bathroom, looking in the mirror. 'How do I tell Corey?' I kept asking myself.
I lift my shirt and placed a hand on my stomach.

"Cortney?" Corey asked, walking past the bathroom. He walked backwards and saw me.
I looked at him as he looked at me.
"Are you OK?" He asked, looking me up and down.
I licked my lips and sighed, taking his hand and placing it on my stomach.

"A-Are you?" He whispered.
I nodded.
"You're pregnant?" He asked, a bit of excitement in his voice.
I nodded.
Corey smiled and hugged me tight.

"I'm gonna be a dad.... I'm gonna be a dad. I cant believe it!" Corey smiled, holding me close to him.
I smiled and cried happily, that he took this well.
"I gotta ring the others. Do your parents know? Does Brenna already know? You want her be Godmother, don't you? If she's Godmother, then Paul is Godfather! My best friend and yours!" Corey rambled.

I laughed as Corey rambled on, running downstairs to grab his phone.
I'm so fucking happy right now!

~

"Not telling me?! Of all people! I'm the reason you met Corey!" Brenna shouted, jokingly, as she and Paul came over, as soon as Corey told them the news.
I was sat on the sofa, with Corey, giving Brenna the middle finger. She laughed, sitting next to me and hugging me tight.
"She didn't tell you, cause she loves me more, but she loves you enough for you and Paul to be the Godparents." Corey smiled, wrapping his arms around Paul, as Paul had his feet over the arm rest and his head on Corey's lap.

"YES!" Brenna smiled, happily.
We hugged again, smiling.
"Thought of any names or are you just getting round to that?" Paul asked, being a child and playing with Corey's hand.
I looked at Corey and he looked at me.
"Uh.... Well, we don't even know the gender." Corey replied, looking at Paul.

"Then pick a name for a girl and a name for a boy. Duh!" Brenna joked.
We laughed and I thought about names. I don't know why, but the name Katie always stuck out for me.

"Katie." I mumbled.
"Katie? Oooh. I like that." Brenna smiled.
I looked at Corey and he was smiling widely.
"I love it." He said.
"Well, you also need middle name!" Paul smiled.
"What about... Louise?" Brenna thought.
"Katie Louise.... Katie Louise Sixx? ... or Katie Louise Taylor?" Corey asked.
"Well, are you planning on getting married?" Brenna smiled.

I looked at Corey and he struggled, whiles smiling.
"I don't know... Maybe... At some point... I-" Paul covered his mouth.
"Katie Louise Sixx, until you make your fucking mind up." He smirked.

I laughed and nodded. Katie Louise Sixx.
"What about a boy?" Brenna then asked.
"What about celebration drinks? Forget the names for now. There's gonna be a little Corey or Cortney waddling around!" Paul smiled.
"Glasses!" Corey smiled, pushing Paul off him.

The boys got up to get some drinks.
"I'm so exited for this! I hope it's a girl." Brenna smiled.
I nodded and smiled with her.
I can't believe it!!