Chapter One

Chapter One

       I sat against the window, the rain pelting itself against the glass. Thoughts racing through my head. The flashes of memories pounding against my skull. I shut my eyes and let the memories flood my mind.

*Flashback*

  "Guys are you really going to make me come with you to this?" I whined again, hoping they would change their minds.

"Yes Al, you have to come. Plus, you might actually like them." Clara said with a smile. I can't believe this. My best mates dragging me out to a stupid signing. Not just any stupid celebrity signing, a One Direction one. I didn't even like them. I thought their music was okay but i didn't like the idea of having to meet them. But i finally gave up and went along. 

 We parked in front of a large building and went in. All i could hear was dozens of screaming girls. I rubbed my forehead with my forefinger and thumb. Here we go. Walking up the stairs, the screaming seemed to get louder. As we stepped into a huge room, I saw the girls. They were crowded around a stage in the back of the room, where they sat; the boys. When it was our turn to go up, Clara and Briana were ecstatic. They stopped their sqeeling as they stepped on to the stage. I stood patiently behind them. I glanced around the huge room, gazing at the beautiful chandelier on the celing. Looking back down, my eyes locked with another. They were a pair of beautiful green orbs. I felt completly trapped in them. I snapped back into reality when I saw his perfect lips moving.

"Hello there. I'm Harry. What's your name?" He spoke in a perfectly raspy voice.

"Urm, I'm uhm.. I'm Alyson, Nielson." I said back, my voice cracking. He smiled, looking back down. I saw him scribble something on a slip of paper. He glanced back up, looking around and handed it to me.

"Here, ring me sometime love." He gave me a sneaky smile and a wink. Like an idiot, i smiled back, giggling a bit.  

 *Flashback over*

I opened my eyes. I hadn't rung Harry since he gave me the paper, nearly seven months ago. Standing up, i walked to my nightdresser. I yanked the drawer open. It still sat in its' little corner in the drawer. I opened it up and read it over.

"Hi Alyson, you seem like a different type of girl. You are very pretty too(: Ring me up sometime gorgeous. But doon't tell anyone this number. -Harry<3"

I held it in my hand as i read his note over again. Since that day, I only saw his beautiful green orbs when i shut mine. Well, it can't be that bad, right? I reached for my cell and cautiously dialed the number. Slowly, I raised the phone up to my ear. It only rang twice before i heard the raspy voice come through.

"Hello?" He said. I sat in silence. Not knowing what to say.

"Hello?" He repeated. This time I answered.

"Is this Harry?" I said. Stupid question, of course it was.

"May I ask who's calling?" He said.

"This is, urm... It's Alyson..." I mumbled into the speaker. There was silence for a moment, then I heard mumbling in the background.

"Wait, Alyson Nielson? The girl I met at the signing seven months ago?" He started to talk faster, like he was getting excited or anxious about something.

"Urm... Yes. That's me. I'm sorry I haven't rung you since then. Ho-how are you?" I choked. What was I doing? I don't even know him! 

"I'm great. Better now. Hey, would you like to go for a cup of coffee or something sometime? The lads and I are having a party this saturday, maybe you could attend?" He started launching questions at me. I had no idea what to say to him. 

"Sure I guess..." I said back to him. I could hear his breath pick up as he started to laugh.

"Great. So...I'll see you then?"

"Yeah. Hey is it alright if I bring a few girls with me? Just two, they're my best mates." I asked. I wasn't sure what his answer would be. I just hoped he wouldn't think I was just using him. Which I wasn't of course. I just didn't want to go alone.

"Can they keep it on the down low? I mean, management would kill me if they knew I was talking to you, let alone inviting you to our flat." He half mumbled into the phone. 

"Of course. And thanks by the way. See you saturday." I said.

"See you then. Goodbye lovely." He said as I hung up the phone. I sat with my phone cluchted in my palm. I went to my messages and poked Clara's name. 

-Come over. I need to talk to you and Briana.

Aly<3

 I pressed send. Standing up, I walked out of the bedroom and into the front room of the flat. I moved out of my parents home and into London just four months ago, after finishing school.  Now I lived here on my own. With only my little cat to keep me company. I turned back to the door as Clara and Briana walked in.

"Hey Al. Everything okay?" Clara said in her bouncy voice. She sat down on the sofa across form me while Briana sat on my side. I glanced back up at Clara. She had medium red hair that encased her face making it look like flames in the sun. Her light green eyes stood out even more. 

"Well, do you girls remember, seven months back, when you dragged me to that One Direction signing...?" I started. They nodded, so I continued. "Well one of the boys, gave me a note..." They stared in disbelief. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the note. Clara came over and sat by Briana on the sofa as they read. 

"Wait, Harry gave this to you? Harry Styles?" They sat shocked staring at me.

"He also invited me to a party this saturday. I was hoping that you would join me. As long as you keep quiet." I stated. Clara nodded her head quickly. Briana only sat. 

"Bri? Everything alright?" I asked her. Her silky brown hair falling into her face.

"I haven't told you guys something.." She said. I could hear her smile through the words. She looked back up at us. "I had an old friend back in Wolverhampton. Who i grew up with. Guess who she is."

I looked over to Clara. Shrugging, we glanced back down at Bri, who had an excited smile plastered on her face. 

"Okay okay tell us!!" Clara shook her, laughing.

"She is Addison Payne. Liam Payne's sister. I never realized it until now." Briana laughed. Maybe, this wouldn't be as bad as i had thought.