Chapter Twenty-Three

• Didedikasikan kepada The ones who stayed(: <3 xoxox

Chapter twenty-three

Today was the day. Today I would marry him. Harry. The boy who, nearly six and a half years ago, I had never met. Who became my first love. Then my baby's father. We still lay in bed together, as it's only about six in the morning. I'd woken up about a half hour ago and lied here, just thinking. I felt Harry shift beside me, making me look over at him. He was watching me. I rolled to my side and rested my hand on his cheek. His lips turned up in a smile. He shifted his head sideways and kissed my hand. I felt one of his arms snake around my waist and pull me closer to him on the bed. I giggled, making him grin and his dimples show. I poked them. Making him laugh. He poked one of the freckles on my cheeks and I felt my cheeks flush. He leaned over and placed a soft kiss on my nose, making me smile more. Then, I rolled even closer to him. We didn't talk, just sat in silence, listening to each other. I felt my eyelids flutter shut as Harry started to quietly sing the song She is Love. My mouth curved into a smile as he sang. He knew I loved that song. When he finished, I felt his chin rest on the top of my head, his arms still holding me close. 

About an hour of just laying together, I heard the door open. 

"Daddy! Auntie Clara says we have to steal Mummy from you for the day." Mel said. Harry and I sat up and laughed.

"Well if you want her, you better come get her!" He said to Mel. Melanie laughed and ran forward. She jumped up on the bed and tackled Harry. He lie her on her back and started to tickle her tummy, making her laugh and squeal. Mel got out of his grasp and tackled him over.

"I win! C'mon mummy, Auntie is going to be mad." 

"Okay baby, Mummy will be out in a minute." Mel nodded and skipped out of the room. I looked over at Harry, who was smiling.

"Go on. I'll see you at the altar." I smiled. He pulled me into a passionate kiss then a tight hug. I hopped off of the bed and walked to the door. I stopped and looked back at him. He was shirtless, barely covered by the duvet. He smiled at me.

"I love you Alyson." 

"I love you too." I turned from the room, walking down to Briana and Zayns' room. Briana was trying to get Zayn to leave the room, but he was resisting. It was cute. She would try to push him and he grabbed her arms, laughing. 

"Okay Zayn, you have to go. I have to help Aly." She whined. Zayn laughed.

"Do I really have to go Bri?" She nodded 

"Yes Zay, I'll see you soon though." He finally gave in to her. He leaned down and kissed her, it was a long kiss, so i coughed. They parted when they heard me behind them. Zayn gave Briana one last kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you later beautiful." Briana smiled. "I love you Zayn." She said. He said the same and left the room. 

"You two are so cute." I said to her. She grinned uncontrollably. Clara came in behind us and stood by the bathroom.

"Well we haven't seen much action from you and Nialler lately, have we Al?" I shook my head. Clara blushed.

"Well maybe that's action you two don't necessarily need to see." We all laughed. Like we used to. the girls and I hadn't actually gotten to be together since I came back, as Harry rarely let me leave his side. 

"Al, we have to get you ready. Salon?" Briana said. I nodded. 

"Hell yes."

*Four hours later*

All of the girls and I meaning, Alana, Clara, Briana, Mel and myself, had gone to the salon for our nails, which were pretty white tipped. Then they brought me to the wedding venue. I sat in a small chair as Alana did my hair. She curled my dark brown locks, then pinned it to the left side of my head. She put my small veil on top, pinning it then putting a white flower on the right side. Her caramel hair was also curled, as was Bri's and Clara's. They had their hair in a half updo with a small white flower crown circling the updo. They all looked beautiful. each of us pretty smokey eye makeup, but mine was the most eye-popping. Hey, Briana knows her way around a girls face. Melanie had her brown curls the same as the rest of the girls, with a white flower crown on top. She wore a small, white dress with a pretty pink bow around it. She had loved it. They all looked so beautiful, each in long, light pink dresses with white ribbon, opposite of Mel. Melanie walked up to me, grabbing my hands.

"Mummy now you have to put on your dress." She smiled. I stood from the chair, walking to the closet in our small room. I pulled the white dress out of its protective bag and held it. It was amazing. I slipped it on, over my body and walked to the platform in front of the mirrors. I gasped. It was beautiful. I looked beautiful. It was tight to my figure, then spanned out on the ground in beautiful ruffles. The sleeve draped over my shoulder. I saw Alana stand behind me.

"Ready?" I didn't respond right away. But I was. I was ready to start my life, Start it the right way. No more running. No more hiding. No more tears wasted. Just my family. The crazy boys I'd let into my life, who'd taken over my heart. I was ready to be a part of this family for the rest of my life. So I nodded. I turned around to see them, the girls who I'd loved so much. Who I left behind. But who were here. Still here for me. They all smiled. I heard a knock on the door and Clara looked over at Alana, motioning for her to hide me. We ran to a small hallway in the room. I heard Clara open the door. It was Lou. 

"Hey it's just Lou, let her out." Clara called. Briana and Alana walked out from the hallway, making me follow. I saw Louis. He was all dressed up in his suit. He looked so handsome. When he saw me, I watched his hands fly to cover his mouth. I blushed and looked down at my hands, smiling. I heard him walk over to me. He pulled my chin up to face him and pulled me into a tight hug.

"You look so beautiful. Harry is so lucky." He said into my ear. I smiled.

"Alright now, don't ruin my masterpiece." Briana said to Lou. He let go of me, admiring my face and hair and my dress. 

"It's time." he said. I smiled.

I was finally ready.