Chapter Twenty-Four

Guys... This story has so many reads and I'm so proud.... I would really really love to read your reactions... For the ones that have read since the beginning, I love you!(: Comment below if you've been here since then. Anyway, thank you all so much!! xoxoxo

Chapter twenty-four

Louis left the girls and I in the room. It was finally time. My mum and dad had flown all the way from Birmingham to be here. My dream of the perfect wedding was here. In my reality. We had all gone to the small hallway in front of the ceremonial room, where he waited. Clara and Niall were first. Then Zayn and Briana close behind. Liam was with a pretty girl he'd been seeing for a while named Christina. She was gorgeous. Lou walked down with Alana. And finally, my dad. He hooked his arm in mine and kissed my forehead.

"I love you Aly." he said.

"I love you to dad." I took a deep breath. Then we walked into the room. Everyone stood. All of my friends and family. And people from Harry's family. I saw each of the lads as I walked slowly down the aisle. Each wore handsome black and white tuxedos. When my eyes landed on Harry, I felt my heart beat faster. He wore a white tuxedo with a little black bow tie. He even had the small pink flower Mel had given him. I wanted to just sprint to him, have his strong arms castle me in and never let go. But that would happen soon enough. For now, I walked with my father. When we finally reached the podium, Harry stepped down and shook dad's hand.

"Take care of my baby will you?" Harry smiled at the request.

"Of course sir." my dad nodded and handed me off to Harry. He took my hand and pulled me up the steps. We faced each other as the minister spoke.

"Do you, Alyson Grace Nielson, take Harry Edward Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold. In sickness and in health. For rich or for poor. To love and to cherish. As long as you both shall live?" he said.

I nodded. "I do."

"And do you Harry Edward Styles, take Alyson Grace Nielson to be your lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold. In sickness and in health. For rich or for poor. To live and to cherish. As long as you both shall live?" he repeated. Harry looked into my eyes and smiled.

"I do." he said.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Harry, you may kiss your bride." Harry smiled as he pulled me into him. He pressed his lips against mine. A passionate kiss. One that would lock us together forever. When we pulled apart, everyone cheered, making me blush. Harry took my hand and pulled me forward, down the aisle. To the rest of our life.

*After the reception*

The reception was amazing, candle lights hung from the ceiling, making the room glow. The girls and I danced, and I danced with the lads as well. But our dance, Harry's and mine, was the best thing. He held me close to him, gazing into my eyes. His hands rested on my hips and mine were wound around his neck. He only kissed me once, on the cheek. When he danced with Melanie, I almost cried. He picked her up and danced with her. Making her laugh and squeal. She loved him so much. Clara and Briana stole me away to change into my honeymoon dress. It was a short,   light pink dress and I wore my white heels. Then, we had to go. We mostly drove to our destination, which was beautiful. Harry had booked  a gorgeous beach cabin for us, right on the ocean. When he got out of the car, he rushed to my side and pulled me out. Taking his hand, we walked to the cabin. I felt his arms snake under my legs and pull me up. He carried me into the cabin and I gasped. It was huge. I saw the giant foyer and a gorgeous staircase on the wall. I looked over at Harry.

"This is amazing..." I said to him. He smiled.

"But you are the best part." I laughed. He set our suitcases on the ground by the sofa as I climbed the stairs. When I reached the top, I saw a bedroom. There were no doors, just the studio. It looked over the entire cabin, into the foyer. I leaned over the balcony and looked at Harry. He smiled at me then ran up the stairs. I turned and ran, laughing. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as I squealed. He picked me up then dropped me on the giant bed. He crouched on top of me as I laughed. When I stopped, he leaned down and kissed me. The way we always would when we were alone. Desperate for more. He let his lips brush over mine, teasing. I smiled as I leaned up to him, winding my small fingers through his dark curls. I pushed him sideways and rolled on top of him. He pulled out of the kiss an grinned at me. I smiled back then kissed his dimples. Then he pulled me down into his arms. He held my waist as my body draped over him. I picked my head up and kissed his neck, small spots he loved. He sat himself up and slipped his white shirt off, tossing it on to the floor. My arms went up, around his neck as he slid his back into place around my waist. He leaned in to me again, pressing his warm lips on to mine. Moving them in sync together. I felt him pull away again, sadly I opened my eyes. 

"What's the matter love?" He said. His raspy voice still sent shivers throughout my body. I looked up at him, at every little thing in it. 

"I just keep thinking, why did you even want me? What made me stand out from every other girl you had, always fawning over you.." I breathed. My face fell again, after the words were beyond taking back. I felt Harry smile. 

"Because you weren't. You didn't seem interested, and I wanted to make you. I guess.." He blushed, making me grin. "And I knew, something could happen between us. And look at us now." He smiled. I kissed his cheek. "What about you?"

"What?" I said.

"Why me? Of any man you could've had. Why'd you pick me?" He said. I thought about it. The dreams. How they haunted me every night.

"I'd dreamt about it. Every night since I met you. How you looked. How you talked. How we might actually have something. Somewhere in the back of my head, I wanted my life to have you in it. I realized that when you almost died.. I knew I couldn't lose you, because if I did, I knew a part of me would be lost too. And I wouldn't let that happen." I said to him. He pulled me into him. Into my castle. My safety. My life. 

"You won't ever lose me. I promise."