Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO

I woke to the buzz of the alarm next to me. Reaching over with my eyes still squeezed shut, I slammed the snooze. Groaning, I sat myself up on the bed.  I glanced at the window, but turned away quickly when I saw the bright light. I yanked the duvet over my face again when I heard my pone buzz. I reached over for it. Looking at the screen, and I saw Clara had sent me a text. 

-Hey lovely, you up? Well we're on our way. Actually, almost there. Hah. See you soon!!

 Clara(:

I tossed the phone onto the floor, accidentally hitting Ozy, my little kitty. 

"Sorry cat." I moaned from under the blanket. Might as well get up... Don't want to be attacked... I heard the door slam shut and footsteps run down the hallway. 

"Hey silly goose, it's almost ten o'clock!! Wakey wakey!!" Clara's said in her baby voice. Brat. The next thing I heard was whispering, then I was soon suffocating under the weight of Briana and Clara. They laughed at my moans.

"We'll get off as soon as you wake up!" Briana said, giggling with Clara, her partner in crime.

"Okay, okay I'm up!! Get off!" I said. The weight shifted and soon I could breathe again.  

 "Get up! We have to go get clothes for tonight and such!" Clara laughed. 

"But it's only nine-forty. The party is at nine o'clock tonight. Let me sleep!" I tried to pull the duvet back over my head, but the girls sat on it before I could. 

"Alright. Fine, you win. I'm up." I sat up in the bed again and looked at the girls. Sighing, I stood up and slipped on my furry slippers.

About two hours later, the girls had drug me all the way to the shopping mall in downtown London. We had gotten our hair and nails done, bought some new jewelry, and bought outfits for the night ahead. 

It was about eight-thirty when I started to get nervous. I was pulling on my new jeans, white with sparkles on the bum and deathly skinny, when I had glanced over at my clock. Seeing the time, I sat  on my bed and grasped my phone. I can't believe this is really happening. What is going to happen tonight? Will things go bad? Will everything be fine and fun? Will he become a close friend? These questions raced each other around my head, slamming into the side of my skull. I suddenly got very dizzy and felt pukey. I stood and raced for the bathroom. Sitting by the toilet, I lurched my insides into  it. I heard the footsteps before I saw their faces.

"Everything okay Al? What happened? Why are you sick?" Clara said, sitting down next to me. Briana sat behind me, rubbing my back.

"I don't know, one minute I was perfectly fine, now I just feel sick." I tried to explain to them. Clara reached over and shut the lid of the toilet. She looked back at my face.

"You're so pale... Are you going to be okay for tonight? We don't have to go, I can tell Harry-" I cringed at his name. 

"No, I'll be fine. Now, let me get myself cleaned up and we can head out. Alright?" They hesitated before nodding their heads. I stood as well and walked casually back to my room. 

When we all felt perfect, we walked down to my Tesla Model S. I grinned at the sight of it. It was a beautiful cherry red. I pulled the driver's door open and sat down. I checked my phone for messages.

-Hey love, thought you might need the address. Ring me when you get this(:

Harry <3

 I did as the message said and called the number.

 His raspy voice answered on the second ring. "Hello? Alyson?"

"Yeah it's me. How are you?" I tried to make some sort of conversation. He told me the address of the flat.

"And I'm good. I am really looking forward to meeting you. See you in a few. Bye" I hung up the phone and started to drive.

    Here we go.