Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter twenty-one

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I spun her around in circles. She wasn't going to leave. My love. My world. She would stay. All I had to do was marry her. I stopped spinning and held her in my arms, burying my face into her neck. I breathed in the sweet scent of her perfume. I loved her so much. She pulled away, revealing her beautiful face to me. Her deep blue eyes glittered. Her face was red, with little damp spots. I brushed my fingers over her cheeks, wiping away her tears. She put her small hands on my cheeks and I leaned into her, pressing us together. Her soft lips were moist, making mine as well. I felt her reach her hands up into my hair as I ran my fingers along her back. I stopped at the top of her jeans. Winding my fingers through the belt loops, I pulled her closer. Our lips moved together perfectly, knowing every move. I kissed down her jawline and to the sweet-spot on her neck, just above her collarbone. her head rolled sideways as she let a faint whimper escape her lips. 

"Harry.." She whispered. I lightly ran my lips over her neck. She smiled. I pulled away from her, kissing her cheek gently. 

"I love you Alyson. So much." I said to her. She continued to smile, but she dropped her head. I pulled her chin back up with my finger. 

"I love you too Harry." She said. "Maybe we should head back up?" I nodded. I smiled as she turned around to face the house. I wrapped my arms under her legs and lifted her up bridal style. She laughed as I started to walk forward, back to the house.  When we walked inside, I could hear loud talking coming from the front room. I set Alyson back on her feet. Looking at her, I shrugged. She grabbed my hand and we walked forwards. I felt my body freeze as I looked into the room. There was an officer talking to Liam. There was a scrubby looking girl standing close behind the officer. Aly started to push forward, towards the room. When she saw the girl, she fell to her knees. My body unfroze as she hit the ground. It took me a second to understand. 

It was Alana. 

*Liam's P.O.V*

I sat in the living room alone, the TV playing quietly. Everyone had either gone to bed or to be with Mel. Or in Harry's case, disappeared.  I was near sleep when I heard the loud knock on the front door. I stood slowly as it knocked again.

"Alright I'm coming. Calm down." I said irritably. I swung the door open to see a police officer. "Evening officer. How can I help you?" I said. 

"May we come in?" I nodded and stepped aside. The officer was followed by a girl. Her dark hair was messy and her clothes were dirty. 

"Does someone by the name of Alyson Nielson live here?" I was shocked as he said her name. I nodded my head slowly. "This is her sister. She was found in the 182 plane wreckage about a week ago. She hadn't said anything until early this morning." I nodded. 

"I will be right back officer." I turned and walked down the hallway to Louis bedroom. "Lou, wake up. Emergency." I said this to everyone in the house. Thankfully, Melanie was sound asleep in her new bedroom. We all walked into the front room. We talked to the officer for about five minutes when I heard a thump behind me. I spun around to see Alyson, crumpled on the floor with Harry by her side.