Chapter Ten

Chapter ten

It has been nearly two months since I told Harry. My plan hadn't taken action yet, due to his sudden protectiveness over me. He wanted this baby so badly and I knew it would only hurt him. I wasn't going to end the pregnancy just to stay with him. I wasn't that heartless. I would keep this baby, but I knew I had to leave. I couldn't stay. We had told all the lads, Clara and Briana about a week after we found out. Thankfully, it hadn't gone public yet. This poor baby would know everything about their  father. I wouldn't take that away from her-them... I just needed to make a plan to get away from Harry.

We sat in the front room  of the boys' giant house, watching as Clara and Louis battled it out in FIFA. Harry and I sat close on the sofa, his huge arms wrapped around my shoulders. I felt so terrible about this. He wanted to have this baby so badly. But I refused to let that happen. He leaned over and kissed my cheek, making a warm spot where his lips had touched. He smiled and very softly put his hand on my tummy. I saw him smile. He leaned back over and whispered in my ear.

"I love you Alyson." I smiled weakly. I did love him. More than he knew.

"And I love you." I said back to him. I kissed his lips, the way we used to. Very tender but strong too. His lips moved perfectly with mine. We kissed for a while before I realized. That may be the last kiss I get from my cheeky, curly-haired boy. I felt tears trickling their way down my cheeks at my realization. Harry saw it and almost panicked. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to our patio.

"What's wrong beautiful?" His raspy voice was tinged with fear. The tears wouldn't stop falling.

"I'm alright. Just nervous. Maybe I should get home?" I knew this would be it. The last time I ever saw this beautiful boy face to face. I stared at him. Taking one last look at every part of his face. The place where his dimples were. His freckles on his neck. And finally, those deep, emerald green orbs I had fallen in love with. I saw the confusion in his eyes towards the tears on my cheeks. I had to go. Before he changed my mind. I stood up quickly, as did Harry. He pulled me into a tight hug. I took one last whiff of his smell. Peppermint and embers. A smell I had grown acustomed to. When I pulled away, I kissed him. One last time. It was a long, passionate kiss. Our lips in sync with one another. I felt the soft tenderness in his lips. My hands were on his cheeks, and his were around my waist. 

"Harry, I love you. So much. Don't ever forget that okay?" I said weakly into the crook of his neck.

"I won't. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you. Be safe alright?" I nodded. I pulled away and gave him a weak smile, then, I turned away. I walked down to my car, with tears pouring out of my eyes. I remembered, I would never see any of these people ever again. 

When I got back to my flat, I packed my things as quickly as I could, then wrote Harry a note. I knew he was going to come here. I drove away in silence, my hand rested on my tummy. 

Goodbye London.