Chapter Eleven

Chapter eleven

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Last night had been weird. Aly had just taken off, saying she needed to get home. She had had tears rolling off of her perfect cheeks. It made no sense to me. I hadn't heard from her all morning. 

"Hey lads, I'm going to head over to Aly's for a bit. See how she's doing." I said to the boys. They all still sat on the couch with Clara and Briana. 

"Text me how she is alright Haz?" Clara said. I nodded my head and started off. When I reached the flat, the door was unlocked. That's odd. Aly never leaves the door open. I pushed it open and walked inside. It was empty. I started to panic. 

"Aly? Are you here?" I called out. I knew this was the right flat. She hadn't said anything about moving lately. As I walked through the empty house, I panicked more. She wasn't here. I got to the bedroom and slowly pushed the wooden door open. It was like the rest of the house. There was a note on the windowsill. I walked to it and slowly unfolded it's creases.

Harry, 

I hate that I have to do this to you. I hate the fact that I may never see your beautiful face again. Never see those deep dimples I love. Or those emerald green orbs that sucked me in. I love you so much, that is why I have to go. I know you will probably hate me for the rest of your life, but I'm okay with that. I made a promise to myself that I would never interfere with your career. And I will not take back that promise. This baby, will only hurt you. I know it. Harry, you mean everything to me. And it has been forever that I have said that to anyone. I love you with every fiber in my body. I promise that our baby will know who you are and how amazing of a person their father is. How hard he worked to achieve his goals and fulfill his dreams. I love you Harry. Don't ever forget that okay?

-Love, Alyson<3

I didn't realize that my knees had crumpled until I felt the hardwood floor under me. How could she do this to me? My face was wet from the tears. But I was angry. I can't believe she would just leave. Not just her. She took my baby away with her. I got to my feet, the letter crumpled in my hand. I dropped it to the floor. I felt the rage coming out. I felt my palms shaking. I grabbed the nearest object, a small chair, and threw it across the room. It hit the floor as I punched the wall, leaving a huge hole. I threw the small night dresser across the room and it hit the wall. When it hit the floor, the drawer was yanked open and a small piece of paper fell out. I walked over to it. When I opened it up, I noticed my scribbled handwriting. It was the first thing I ever gave to her. I dropped it on the floor and crumpled to my knees. She was gone. She was gone and she was never coming back. I was never going to see her beautiful face ever again. Never going to kiss those perfectly plump pink lips. Never going to hold her soft, small hands in mine. I was never going to hold her small body close to mine ever again. This wasn't happening. She had to come back. She couldn't just leave. I sat on the floor before I felt my body fall into a laying position and my eyelids flutter shut.

*Clara's P.O.V.*

I sat with the boys on the sofa playing FIFA again. Lou was beating me 5-9. My legs were draped over Niall's legs. He was messing around on my phone, I still waited for Harry to text me about Al. 

"Anything?" I said to Niall. He shook his head. What was wrong? It wasn't a long drive from here to her flat. When our game was over, I asked Niall if he wanted to come to Alyson's flat with me. Briana  wanted to come too. That would leave Lou all alone, so we all went to the flat together. When we pulled up to the flat, I felt that something was wrong.  I was the first person into the flat, with Niall close by my side. Every room we entered, was  empty. Where was she? Where was Harry? When we reached her bedroom, the door was only cracked open. Through the crack, I could see only destruction. Chairs were upside down across the room and there was a one giant hole in the wall. Harry lie on the floor, his face was soaked with tears. I saw a piece of crumpled paper by the hole in the wall. I walked over and snatched it up. My eyes read over it. It was Alyson. I felt tears prickle their way out of my eyes. Niall made his way to me, pulling my body close to his.

"She's gone... She's gone! She left. She left and isn't coming back." I sobbed. Harry was awake now. He sat himself up next to Louis, who sat by his side. Briana started to cry and Zayn held her. Harry had the most blank expression I had ever seen on a human. He didn't cry. I walked over to him, trying to hug him. He hugged me softly. I pulled away. How could she  leave? Why would she just go? Without telling anyone. She was gone. My best friend. The girl I had known my entire life. I was never going to see her again. 

I had never cried so hard in my entire life.