Chapter Eight

Chapter eight

When I woke up in the morning, I felt the heat of his body near me. I smiled. He was still fast asleep under the blankets. He had the same scowl on his face he always had, with his eyebrows knit close together. I pulled my part of the blanket up with me as I reached a sitting position. I didn't feel the thoughts. I felt Harry move beside me. I looked down to see him smiling. I layed back down beside him.

"Good morning beautiful." His voice was still tinged with sleep. He pulled me closer, against his warm, unclothed figure. I faced him, staring into his soul-piercing green orbs. He slowly pressed his lips against mine, bringing goosebumps back to my body. His lips moved in sync with mine. He licked my bottom lip with his tounge. I smiled and softly bit on his. He somehow made his way on top of me, kissing every inch of my face. We stayed like this for a while before he very slowly, surrendered. We lie on my bed for a while. What ruined the moment was my sudden sickness. I launched myself out of the bed and down to the bathroom, not caring that I was near naked. I felt my body lurch back and forth as I wretched my insides into the toilet. I heard Harry walking down the hallway very quickly and stop in front  of the door. I shut the lid as he inched his way into the room, fully clothed. 

"What's wrong?" He asked me. I tried to shake my head but he stopped me. "Tell me."

"I don't know. I'm just - not feeling well." I said weakly. I tried thinking back to last night. No, it's not possible. I stood and checked my calender. Eight days late. This isn't happening. 

"Aly, what's wrong." Harry said. Panic started to take over my body. Harry saw it and pulled me close. 

"Harry-" 

"No. We aren't sure. I don't want you to worry about anything.. He kissed my forehead. How was he so calm? He helped me put some clothes on before I moved back to the bathroom, alone. I had things prepared for something like this. I yeanked the drawer open and tore into the box. After following the directions, I sat, waiting silently. Harry had gone out to my patio to wait. How could this be happening? We were so careful.. The test made a noise, making me suck in a deep breath of air.

Positive.