Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Harry's lips rested on mine, like they were meant to stay there. And I wanted them to. I didn't want him to remove them from mine. I felt his hands around my waist, pulling me close to him. He moved his forehead to mine. I could tell he wanted to stay like this too. His hot breath warmed my face.

"I've been wanting to do that for a very long time." He said into my forhead. I leaned up and pressed my lips against his again, resting my hands on his cheeks. I could feel one of his hands move its way up to mine, holding it tight. His other hand pulled my waist closer to him. I opened my eyes to see him staring into mine. I smiled. He leaned over to plant a kiss on my already warm, cheek. Then, he turned to sit on a sofa that was out here. Instinctively, I followed. I sat next to him. I felt his body heat radiating off of him. He reached his arm over and protectively pulled me closer. We layed in silence, listening to nothing but each other. I started to think about my previous thoughts, answering them. Tonight wasn't bad, it was on of the best nights I've ever experienced. I hoped somewhere, in the back of my head, I wanted us to be more than friends... And I didn't know if that was a good thing or not... I looked up at the sky above, seeing the stars. They glistened above us, I looked down into the valley, seeing the small pond reflecting the stars. I smiled. I could feel his green orbs traveling over me again, making me look up from his warm chest.

"You are so beautiful." He murmured. I blushed and looked back down. He pressed his forefinger under my chin, pulling it up to meet his eyes. "You don't believe me? Why?" I waited before answering. 

"Because it's a lie." I grinned. He gave me a very stern look.

"Well I disagree. You are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever set my eyes on." He leaned down and planted a gentle, yet passionate kiss on my lips. When he pulled away, he kissed my cheek, slowly making his way down my neck. I heard loud footsteps walk to our door, but Harry didn't stop what he was doing. The door squeeked open, revealing Zayn and Briana. 

"Hey there now!" Briana giggled at Zayns' comment. Harry looked back up at me, smiling. Then we both turned to face the doorway. "What ara you guys doing back here?" Zayn spoke.

We both laughed. Then Harry mumbled to Zayn. "We were just... Talking..." I laughed. Harry reached for my hand and pulled me to a standing postion. Behind Zayn, I could see two hands linked together... 

"Briana, can you come here love?" I broke away from Harry as she moved from Zayn. I turned back to Harry. "I'll meet you back in there okay?" He nodded and moved down the hallway with Zayn. Briana sat with me on the bench.

"So, what's up with you and Zayn?" I smiled. She blushed and glanced at her palms. 

"We.. Kind of kissed. A bit." She looked back up at me, her chocolate eyes shimmering. I put my arm around her shoulder and hugged her. 

"And guess what else?" She said. I realeased her shoulders and looked back down at her. "Niall has a bit of a crush on Clara too." I laughed. 

"Well maybe we should go back in? Just spend the rest of the night with each other? Yeah?" She nodded and stood up. We turned back to the door, and started to walk back inside. When we reached the front room, I saw everyone sitting casually around the tele. Louis and Clara were playing Fifa against Liam and Niall. Harry sat alone on the sofa. I smiled at him. He was so lost in his thoughts, making his face twitch. When I took a step forward, towards him, he looked up like someone had thrown a table acrossed the room. When his eyes met mine, I saw him smile. I made my way to him, trying not to walk in front of the game, and sat down. He grasped my hand in his and squeezed it, smiling. He leaned into my forehead, planting a soft kiss then resting his head there for a while.

When I checked the time next, I was a bit shocked. It was nearly three in the morning. We had put on a movie, Toy Story, after the others were done with their game. I couldn't move my neck very easily, feeling Harry's head on it, fast asleep. When I could move, I saw Clara asleep on Niall's chest, but Niall was awake, still watching the movie.

"Niall," I whispered. Harry shifted down onto my chest. Niall looked over at me. He raised his eyebrows at me. When he saw Harry, he laughed. 'Shut up'. I mouthed at him. Liam, Zayn, Louis and Briana were all sleeping as well. Niall looked back over at me. 'What do we do? Just go to sleep?' He mouthed with a grin. I shrugged my shoulders. I felt Harry shift again. He mumbled in his sleep. I leaned down and kissed his cheek. When I moved away from his face, he moved again. This time, I saw his eyelids flutter open. He sat up slowly on the sofa. Shaking his curls, he looked over at Niall, obviously seeing Clara on his lap. He quickly turned back to me. I saw his eyes darting over me. I saw his lips part before I heard his voice.

"I thought you were a dream." He smiled and grabbed at me, pulling my body. I fell into his grip.

"I'm here. And I'm not going anywhere." I mumbled into his neck.