Chapter Nine

Chapter nine

I startles at the pink symbol on the test. How could this have happened? The last time I had even seen Harry was nearly five months ago. How was I going to tell him? What was he going to say? What would he do? Would he make me terminate it? Would he even stay? I had no clue what was going to happen. Before I had taken the test, Harry had whispered something in my ear.

"No matter what happens Alyson, I love you so much. I can't lose you. You are my everything." I stood up and slowly made my way to the patio, clutching the white test in my palm. When I reached the doory, I could see Harry sitting on a chair, his hands pressed over his face. He must have heard me coming, as he stood up quite cautiously. Tears slowly started to roll down my cheeks. I didn't expect him to react the way he did. When I showed him the test, his eyes lit up and he started to smile. I was so confused.

"Harry why are you so happy? I have just possibly ruined your career and you are smiling about it?" I choked out.

"Beautiful girl, you haven't ruined anything. How aren't you happy? We are going to have a baby!" He pulled me in tight to his warm body. There I would always feel safe. But not now. Now, I felt terrified. Maybe this was just another nightmare and I would jolt awake next to Harry any moment now. But no. That was no such luxury. Harry kissed my cheek sweetly, pulling me back to him.

"But Harry, what about the fans? The pap? What about Modest? What is going to happen to your career? What will the other lads think?" I started to ramble. Hoping he would see the danger in this. He only shook his head.

"If my fans are really my fans, they will do nothing but support the three of us. Modest will get over it. And the lads, we will see what happens with them soon. Don't worry about anything. Please. It all will be just fine. I promise." He said. His voice sounded so sincere. I wanted to believe him, I really did. But I didn't know if I could. I would not let myself hurt Harry like this. This, baby.. It would ruin everything for him. Everything he had worked so hard for.

I had an idea, maybe it wasn't the best way to handle this situation, but it was the only one I could think of.

I had to leave.