Chapter Three

Chapter Three 

As I drove, the nerves started to get worse. It must have been pretty obvious because Clara kept glancing at me every now and then. When she did, I peeked over and gave her a weak smile.

"Al, are you okay? You've never gotten nervous for a party before? It's not you." She said, breaking the sound of silence in the car.

"I'm fine. Really," I felt her eyebrow rise. She knew I was lying. "Okay okay. I'm nervous. I have no idea why and it's starting to worry me. You're right, it's not me and I don't know who this is. I don't know whether or not to let her come out and show herself, or to rebottle her up and go home." They both looked at me with mixed expressions. Confusion and worry plastered over them. Clara looked back at the road and I kept driving. It was a few moments before someone spoke again.

"I think you should explore whatever is going on and not lock it away. Whatever it is probably has been itching to get out. Give it a try, see where it takes you." Briana spoke. She sounded excited and  curious about me. Well, who'll it hurt? Might as well listen to them. My breathing caught as we pulled up to the driveway. This was it. I took a deep breath and pushed the car forward.  I felt my jaw drop as I looked at the massive house. It was surrounded by beautiful flowers and tall, green trees. As I parked the car, I could see the cliffs dropping into a small valley behind the house. I pulled the key out of the ignition and sat for a moment in the silence. 

"Better get out there love." Clara said.

"Now or never." Briana whispered.

I took a long breath and opened the door to the car. As I stood, I could smell the sweet scent of the flowers along the base of the house. Briana looked over at me and smiled. I grinned back and started to walk towards the front of the house. When we reached the door, I strained to hear any noise from inside the house. But it was silent. What kind of party was this? I knocked on the door a few times and stood back. In a matter of seconds, the door swung open and in the doorway stood one of them. He was blonde with bright blue eyes. I heard Clara's breath catch as he stood there.

"So you must be Alyson? I'm Niall." He said. His voice was definently Irish but it was tainted with a bit of English as well.

I nodded. "Yep, that's me. These are my mates, Briana and Clara." I pointed to them as I said each of their names.

"Nice to meet you both," I saw his eyes stay on Clara before turning back to me. "C'mon in." He started to walk forward, into the house. I felt Niall's eyes turn back to me as I gazed at the room, the celing, everything. It was so beautiful. We turned a corner to see three boys sat on sofas in front of a massive television. They all looked at us as we walked in.

"Lads, this is Alyson, Clara and Briana," Niall said to the boys. He turned back to us. "Ladies this is Louis, Zayn and Liam." We waved at the boys and they smiled.

"Well don't just stand there! Come sit down, make yourselves comfy." Louis said to us with a smile. I looked back at the girls and starte to walk forward towards the sofas. When we were comfortable, Louis looked at us with a smile. Then he started to speak again.

"So Harry told you this was a party eh?" He laughed as we nodded. "Zayn, you might as well go get him." Zayn stood, but before he truned, I saw him lock eyes with Bri. When he disapeared down the hallway, I looked over at Briana. Her small face was red under the makeup. I smiled at her. 

"So where are you ladies from?" Liam said. Obviously trying to make conversation. I smiled before I spoke.

"Well I'm from Birmingham, but I moved to London after I finished Uni about nine months ago." Liam smiled and nodded. 

Clara spoke next, "As am I. I grew up with this one here. I'm her fun side." She laughed as I punched her in the arm.

Briana smiled at our dispute and took her turn. "Well Liam I figure you know about me, I came to Birmingham after a few years in primary school in Wolverhampton. I stayed there with these two since then and moved here to London as well. How's Addi? Is she doing alright? I've missed you all loads." Liam stood and walked to Briana. She stood up to him. He embraced her in a long hug. 

"We've missed you too Briana." They seperated at the sound of footsteps walking down the hall.

"Liam, they've only been here five minutes!" I heard a familiar, raspy voice behind the laugh. I felt my muscles tense up in my body and my breath catch again. Clara looked at me in suprise at my sudden panic. It felt as if my heart was going to pound out of my chest. Liam sat back down, reavealing Harry behind him. I saw him smile a huge, cheeky smile. His perfect lips unveiled shockingly white teeth. His cheeks housed deep dimples. He wore a simple white t-shirt with dark blue jeans. His chocolate curls sat beautifully on the top of his head. I felt my heart speed up when I locked his eyes with mine. I felt a pull into them, a spark. His deep, emerald, green eyes, hypnotizing me in every way. 

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I walked around the corner and saw Liam hugging one of the girls. She had long, caramel-brown hair and a small face. She reminded me of a mix between a pixie and an angel. 

"Liam, they've only been here five minutes!" I laughed at how fast they seperated. Liam turned back to the sofa and sat down. When he moved, I saw her. She sat cross-legged on the sofa. She was even more beautiful than I could remember. Her dark brown hair draped over her shoulders and on to her top. She had beautiful cheekbones and skin. It was a creamy light color. Not dark but not pale. Her lips were perfectly full and beautiful, with a light pink color illuminating them. When I saw her eyes, I nearly lost my balance. It was like looking into an ocean. They were light blue and turquoise mixed in together, making them look electric and her face glow. I stood, breathless at the sight of her. Not knowing what to say.

"So...." Niall said, breaking the silence and slamming me back into reality. I laughed and started to walk towards her.

"So this is the lovely Alyson? It's absolutely amazing to finally get to meet you. I'm Harry."

*Alyson's P.O.V."

I smiled as he shook my hand. About half an hour later, Harry asked me if he could talk to me alone.

"Sure." I had said. He stood and reached for my hand. Reluctantly, I took it. He lead me down a hallway and to a back room. As he opened the door, I could see it was a back balcony. The veiw was amazing. 

"Wow Harry, this is beautiful." I said to him. He took my hand again as I stood by the edge. I looked back up into his hypnotizing green orbs.

"Just like you." He whispered, smiling. I blushed and looked back at the valley. I could feel his eyes traveling along my face. I grinned and looked at my hands. Harry pulled my chin up to his face and smiled. Without knowing what was happening, he pressed his soft lips against mine.