part one:Jay's POV

Jay's POV

It was a normal morning.As normal as any morning can get when you live with 5 friends and a sister with a grumpy sensei on a flying ship.What could go wrong?I was sitting at the table,stirring my cereal but I left it as the shouting started to get louder.I walked and peeked round the door to the other room where everyone
was already sitting,Zane was making lunch but came behind me now because of the unusual arguing.I woke up slightly...maybe a few hours after everyone else.It was the weekend after all,and I may or may not have stayed up till way after midnight and I may or may not have caused an explosion which may or may not have disturbed everyone.Maybe.

Back to the arguing.Well,of course Kai yells.A lot.But this time it was different.It was Lloyd and Cole.Now Lloyd doesn't usually bother to talk back as he has been trying really hard to keep the team together,eversince we returned back from Chen's island.Cole on the other hand also tries to keep the peace.But Cole hasn't been out of the Bounty for ages since he sprained his ankle which was now mostly healed so was cooped up for a while with Zane who I may have tried to update and broke him.He has been mending himself for weeks,as it has been hard to find the right parts because of his unique programming.This meant that only three of us have been out protecting Ninjago.I think the enemies realised that for they have been attacking without a break for days.Just over a month.Kai,Lloyd,Nya and I have been doing our best to keep Ninjago safe but most nights we kept getting telephone calls and Lloyd insists on going most of the time.Kai persuades him to stay but usually it never works.He has been getting very little sleep.

I listened as Cole shouted.

"THATS MY CAKE!" Cole yelled,reaching for the final slice ,that stood alone on the table.

"No i want it,"Lloyd shouted,pushing Cole back. I looked at them and laughed, I wanted the cake so badly but this was worth watching. I saw Kai whisper to Zane who called over his falcon.Ready to video this I hope!
"You ate the rest of the cake,I want some!" Cole accused Lloyd pushing him to the floor.Not at full strenghth of course,that would probably make Lloyd go through the floor,through the other level and if there was land below the Bounty through that too into a cave most likely.Wow..that's shocking,I thought grinning at my joke.Kai gave me a weird look and Zane started rambling on about probability.Yep.My family.