chapter 10

Vote and comment and you will have a special dedication at the end

Sensei's POV
"I should have you a long time ago."I started,glancing around at my students who sat before me.Jay looked bored,Zane looked...robotic it seemed and Kai and Nya were twidling their thumbs.Hiding something.Important. 

"Long before time had name,the first.."I was cut off by a certain person. 

"Yeah,yeah we know Sensei,just get to the point."he yelled. 

"Do you want me to throw a bucket on your head to put the flames out"Nya said.oh dear!This was going to be a long story.

Jay's POV
Why does everyone repeat that story.Bla bla bla!If I wasn't the ninja of lightening I would electrocute myself every time I heard that story...but as I am the ninja of lightening,singing,inventing,flying,falling,eating,reading comics and many more I will not brag about,I won't be hurt if I did.And now I am talking in my head.Sensei began to go on about the creation but something caught my ear.

 "..the Serpentine declared war on us however before them there had been another clan.Unlike the Serpentine they were a very strong group and were nearly impossible to kill.They dwelled on the Dark island with the Overlord but came back to Ninjago just before Garmadon was banished.They created The Great Devourer and fed it to its great height.The clan was called..." Sensei stopped,and drank some tea. 

"I am tired now,we'll continue after dinner now ninja go"he pushed us out the room.Talk about being angry.I trudged of to the bedroom to get my stuff.

Kai's POV
"Sensei,we need to tell you something"I whispered and Nya nodded behind me.

"I feared you would mention this" he let us come into the room and gave us his special...orange juice!

 "Drink up,it is quite delicious" he sipped his own and nodded at us to continue. 

"Well,in the war against them"I shuddered at the memory.

"Our parents went to fight along with you and they never returned,I was wondering.." 

"Are the rumours true?" Nya inturupted,with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I am afraid so.When your parents joined us,the former master of fire and water,they indeed did get poisoned however no one knows if they died.."This.Changed.Everything.