chapter 12

Follow,vote and comment

~~time skip by 3 days~~

Lloyd's POV
I staggered through the forest,barely keeping awake.I don't know how I have survived this long but I am glad I did.I've got to find Cole and get out this place back home to the Bounty.I miss the Bounty.I will never complain about Cole's cooking or Kai's snoring or Zane boring talk or even Jay's pointless jokes!I actually prefer that to the endless drone of the trees.Sometimes I hear a distant howl at night and I quickly run.These past days have been rough and painful with scarcely any food and plenty of dirty swampy water.Yuck!It tastes bad.I limped over to the make shift shelter I had made yesterday from a few branches up in the trees.My legs are stiff with cold and it has become harder to climb.I have obviously tried making my elemental dragon or even my elemental powers but they grow weaker by the day.Just like I do.Sometimes I feel like giving up and just lying here but ninja never quit!I have to find Cole.Hopefully the others powers aren't growing weak either.I have tried to find Cole but I encountered a rogue wild and snappy alligator along the way.Not a good ending as it is way stronger than I am at the moment.Rain water is the best thing to a drink and the food is not the best.This squished fruit thing that is all grey and old and some weird fish is all I can find.I am getting hungrier by the day and no one knows where I am...

Cole's POV
Things are not going well,at first I was starting to forget what was happening at some points.Others it felt like I was a ghost and I was watching myself do evil and I could do nothing about it.It was starting to happen more and more and I ended up ending up somewhere and not knowing the way I got there.
It was getting scary.I have tried looking for Lloyd,I am worried what he will say.Yesterday I actually saw him but he darted away before I could say anything.(remember the clan,the terror wolves can change form).I chased after him until I found him he stopped."I hate you,I thought you were my friend but now we are both stuck here!"he growled like a wolf."l..lloyd"I whispered.Someone else walked out of the shadows."Dad!"I shouted and ran over to him."H..how did.."."Quiet son don't worry about Lloyd, let's go"I followed him into a cave."why are we here?"I asked him. " Grrr!" Lots of man wolves came out of the shadows dad with them and Lloyd."Get him boys" Lloyd shouted and then my head banged with pain as I fell into blackness.