Chapter 32

Jay's POV
The shouting brought me out of my wonderful dream.It waa about a peice of cheese and a orange pumpkin who were sailing on a boat and singing.
"Come on,"
Zane pulled me along hurriedly and I kept tripping over roots and into puddles.Why did we have to be flying over a swamp?Why was their even a swamp in Ninjago which I did not know about?
"Why don't you know anything?"Zane inquired.Was he reading my mind.
"Are you trying to mind control me?"
"Why don't you get a joke?"
The last question was from the temporary blue ninja.He looke really strange in blue.But then again,he looks weird in red...
"Jay!Snap out of whatever dream you are having."Kai ordered "I don't care if it was about cheese and oranges.."
"It was actually pumpkins,Kai,"Zane added and began playing the recording.
"Cheese and Pumpkins,Cheese and Pumpkins,on a boat,on a boat."
He then stopped is as a hand whacked him on the head.I would have assumed it was Kai but he was examinig yet another flower...
I jumped and flipped over and behind the mysterious thing that was sneaking up on me.If there was one there were going to be more.
"Ninja.Please come with us without any violence and you will get what you want after being interrogated."a voice rasped and a tall wolf like man walked out from behind the trees.
"You and what wolves?"Kai asked,realising the threat.It was quite obvious there were a few waiting behind the bushes.Seriously.Obvious.
The monster snappec his paws and a bunch of wolves encircled us.
"I think he meant this army Kai."
"You think,Zane."I grumbled.
"Well actually I am quite sur.."
"Just be quite,you two."Kai snapped.
I still do not get how a wolf snaps his paws.
"Come with us and no harm will be done."he repeated.He was getting annoyed with our bickering.Which..Zane started.Obviously.NOT ME.
"And if we don't?"
There goes Kai again with his useless questions.It is so obvious that this wolf guy won't just walk away.If i were him then I would have blasted the enemies into peices.But thankfully I am not him.Unless i am some sort of half wolf.I inwardly groaned.I have already become part snake.Wolves are definetly worse.
"This,"he snapped his paws,again really weird.A sword was literally inches from my face.A whole army of them with razor sharp daggers and swords.Probably a load of other gadgets too.
"These are no ordinary blades.You have no choice for we have already assesed your weaknesses."he droned.
I realised he was right.The leader guy had already pushed Kai,some wolf had hit Zane and I had also turned around a hit another.Sensei's teaching gone to waste.
I looked to Kai and he nodded grimly.I looked to Zane and he too told me the same.
"Fine.Take us to your leader."I said and they escorted us through the trees.

Question
What do you think will happen next?Will they escape?